syngo.Breast Care Link-it1
links regions of interest (ROIs) to the corresponding locations in any other view.
Compare corresponding images of
- 2D and 3D
- Previous, current or follow-up exams
- CC, MLO, ML or any view
- Different vendors
- Make a more confident diagnoses
- Speed up your decision-making
- Benefit from links to multiple views
syngo.Breast Care Reading
is the client-server application for state-of-the-art mammography reading – marked by outstanding flexibility.
- Make use of client-server access also with multiple users and multiple applications
- Configure your workflow to your personal reading preference including CAD
- Reduce your total cost of ownership with flexible hardware and monitor configuration
syngo.Breast Care Tomo
empowers you to make the most out of your tomosynthesis reading. You can configure your layouts and workflow to your personal needs, as well as comparing 2D and 3D images.
- Configure your workflow for 2D and tomosynthesis images as flexible as you need
- Compare 2D and 3D images in one view
- Use dedicated tools like the cinemode to view the whole volume faster
syngo.Breast Care CAD Display
is an add-on for advanced mammography reading. It enables different workflows to shape your personal preferences including CAD markers.
- Display quantitative information as the breast density or position and size of the lesion
- Integrate and display CAD markers
1syngo.Breast Care is not yet commercially available in all countries. Due to regulatory reasons its future availability cannot be guaranteed. Please contact your local Siemens organization for further information.