Sysmex CS-5100 System*
The Sysmex CS-5100 System* offers high-volume and multi-site labs advanced features and benefits—for a streamlined workflow and high-quality test results on the first run.
Wide optical spectrum handles a broad range of assays for testing consolidation
- Performs coagulation assays using 4 different measurement principles on a single platform
- All reaction detectors can be used for clotting, chromogenic, immunoturbidimetric, and aggregation/agglutination assays
- Reduces effects of interfering substances on the absorbance spectra by automatically selecting the appropriate wavelength
- Sophisticated software algorithms record, monitor, and check reaction kinetics to determine the correct clotting time
Advanced workstation capabilities increase productivity
- High throughput of up to 400 PT/APTT tests per hour**
- Onboard capacity of up to 3,000 tests and up to 40 reagents, and more than 11 hours of walkaway time1
- Continuous loading of patient samples, reagents, and consumables
- Third-generation cap-piercing technology
- Primary tubes, pediatric tubes, and sample cups can be loaded on the same rack, and STAT samples can be loaded for priority testing at any time
Intuitive user software offers operators a dynamic, customizable environment
- Similar operating software shared by Sysmex CS systems
- Fully-automatic user maintenance logging with inspection ready checklist
- Software supported error management and troubleshooting guide provides condition and actions for resolution
- User-defined audit trails with data storage for up to 60 results per sample (for up to 10,000 samples) allow detailed traceability of results
True consistency and powerful connectivity support easy integration
- System shares the same reagents, controls, calibrators, and sample reference ranges with Sysmex CS and CA systems
- Excellent correlation values with Sysmex CS-2000i System provides true lab-to-lab consistency
- Flexible, multidisciplinary connectivity to Siemens automation solutions2 for scalable lab automation
*Not available for sale in the U.S. Product availability varies by country.
**Throughput values were determined by the time to first result; processing capability varies depending on the reagent used. Throughput values stated above were determined using Siemens’ study protocol with PT (Thromborel® S Reagent) and APTT (Pathromtin® SL Reagent) test applications.
1Based on internal validation data from Sysmex Corporation
2The product is still under development and not commercially available yet. Its future availability cannot be ensured.
Note: Sysmex is a registered trademark of Sysmex Corporation