Many clinical institutions have difficulties with OR planning because volatile caseloads make it hard to assign the right C-arm for a surgical procedure.
Cios Connect is a robust multifunctional C-arm for everyday surgery that helps increase your return on assets. The mobile C-arm is appropriate for all relevant surgical disciplines. Its lightweight design and elaborate features make system handling easy. What is more, Cios Connect offers you outstandingly sharp visualization of anatomical details at low dose.
- Simplify your fleet management - with a multifunctional C-arm
- Optimally balance image quality and dose - with IDEAL
- Increase asset utilization - with preventive maintenance and high system availability
Características y Beneficios
The mobile C-arm Cios Connect offers many benefits – from multifunctional usage to clear, low-dose images and high system availability.
Simplify your fleet management – with a multifunctional C-arm
Drive process efficiency and simplify your fleet management with a compact multifunctional C-arm that matches your surgical requirements and is easy and intuitive to handle.
- Multifunctional C-arm for everyday surgery – from ortho, trauma, and spine surgery to basic vascular and even entry-level cardiac surgery to lithotripsy and endourology
- Excellent patient access – extended free space of 79 cm (31,1“) and immersion depth of 73 cm (29“)
- Easy-to-understand button-based user interface – with self-explanatory icons
- Intuitive C-arm positioning – with color-coded axes, brakes, and handles
Optimally balance image quality and dose ‒ with IDEAL
Improve patient outcomes by clearly seeing anatomical details at low dose ‒ thanks to high-end optics and our unique IDEAL (Intelligent Dose Efficiency Algorithm).
- Clear view of anatomical details at low dose ‒ thanks to advanced CCD camera and superior optics combined with IDEAL
- Radiation-free C-arm positioning – with laser-light localizer1 on image intensifier and tube
- Keep distortions to a minimum – with mu-metal shielded 23 cm (9’’) image intensifier
- Flicker-free visualization of images – on two high bright1 monitors
Increase asset utilization – with preventive maintenance and high system availability
Cut your total cost of ownership and increase asset utilization in surgical imaging with a robust multidisciplinary C-arm that excels thanks to preventive maintenance and high system availability.
- Robust hardware and software – thoroughly tested and proven
- Tailored service offering – for you and your mobile C-arm machine
- Predictable service costs and great efficiency – with on-site and remote system diagnosis and repair
Cios Connect is the ideal multifunctional C-arm for every day. Fulfilling the surgical requirements in various applications, it helps simplify OR planning and C-arm assignment.
Cios Connect – ideal for everyday clinical uses
Cios Connect offers great clinical flexibility in a wide range of applications:
- Ortho/trauma/spine surgery
- Basic vascular procedures
- Entry-level cardiac procedures
Cios Connect in Trauma Surgery
Watch this video with Christian Rapke, MD, at Klinikum Nürnberg, and learn how Cios Connect performs in trauma surgery.
Image intensifier (I.I.)
Field of view
23 cm (9")
130° (- 40° to + 90°)
73 cm (28.7”)
79 cm (31.1”), with fixed grid
2 x 19" high bright1
Clinical applications and workflows
Essential1 and Standard1
Cooling system tube
IDEAL (dose management)
DICOM Send / Storage Commitment1
Unit fuse protection
100 V to 127 V 20 A slow-blow fuse
188.5 cm x 80.5 cm x 173 cm
Dimension monitor cart
70 cm x 74 cm x 182 cm
248 kg (545 lbs)
Weight monitor cart
230 kg (506 lbs) (including 2 monitors, UPS)