Sistema molecular VERSANT kPCR
The VERSANT® kPCR Molecular System provides innovation in the molecular laboratory by improving workflow and consolidation while providing for flexibility and customization.
The open platform design allows laboratories to expand their testing menu to include laboratory-developed and third-party assays on the VERSANT kPCR Molecular System. The VERSANT MiPLX Software Solution introduces dynamic protocols that:
- Automate sample extraction from a wide variety of specimen types.
- Automate PCR assay set-up for a more efficient workflow.
- Enable menu expansion through integration of Siemens IVD menu with laboratory-developed and third-party assays.
- Provide the ability to get more information out of a single sample extraction by splitting the eluate instead of the sample.
- Allow 1, 2, 4, or 6 assays to be run from one extracted sample on a single PCR plate when using the Open Channel capabilities.
The VERSANT kPCR Molecular System creates a centralized hub for molecular diagnostic testing needs providing you with one solution and more choice for your molecular laboratory.
Tailored dynamic configurations
- Open platform automation for laboratory-developed and third-party assays.
- Enables customization of assay protocols that are unique to an individual laboratory’s specifications.
- New multiplexing capabilities allow testing of up to 6 analytes per sample in a single run.
- Extraction of nucleic acids from up to 21 different specimen types.
- Flexible run size.
- Consolidation of IVD assay menu and laboratory-developed testing onto one platform.
- High throughput extraction of nucleic acids.
- Space and resource optimization with limited liquid waste.
Optimized laboratory workflow
- Ability to get more information out of a single sample extraction by splitting the eluate instead of the sample.
- Adapted to high throughput routine testing.
*Not for sale in the US. Product availability will vary by country and is subject to varying regulatory requirements.
VERSANT is a registered trademark of Siemens. All other marks are the property of their respective owners.