The webinar focuses on the cardiovascular operating room (CVOR) and the challenges/issues experienced in the CVOR throughout the various procedures. The variety of procedures performed, blood testing performed (including blood gas), discussion of specific case studies, and how blood gas testing is an aid in patient management throughout the procedure is covered. Specifically, a focus on oxygenation and ventilation management of the patient is reviewed.
Key learning objectives
- Understand the variety of procedures that are performed in the CVOR and how patients are supported during the surgery
- Gain insight into the challenges perfusionists face during CV procedures
- Recognize the importance of monitoring various patient test results throughout the CV procedures
Who should attend?
- Those interested in the key stages of cardiac surgery, from pre-op to bypass to post-op, and a review of the processes associated with each stage
- Anyone interested in the patient blood testing and monitoring performed throughout cardiac surgery
- Those who provide care and support for cardiac surgery patients, before, during, and after the surgical procedure
Attendees are entitled to P.A.C.E. credits from the ASCLS and/or ACCENT credits from the AACC.
through December 2024
At Siemens Healthineers, our purpose is to enable healthcare providers to increase value by empowering them on their journey toward expanding precision medicine, transforming care delivery, and improving patient experience, all made possible by digitalizing healthcare.
An estimated 5 million patients globally benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics, and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
We are a leading medical technology company with over 120 years of experience and 18,000 patents globally. Through the dedication of more than 50,000 colleagues in 75 countries, we will continue to innovate and shape the future of healthcare.
All associated marks are trademarks of Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc., or its affiliates. All other trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners.
Product availability may vary from country to country and is subject to varying regulatory requirements. Please contact your local representative for availability.