RSNA 2018 - Radiological Society of North America
25. - 30. november 2018
McCormick Place in Chicago, Illinois, USA
Siemens Healthineers finner du i South Hall, stand #4136. Vi deltar også på Machine Learning Showcase area in North Hall, stand #7376U.
Siemens Healthineers tilbyr også Hands-on Vendor Workshop under RSNA fra søndag til torsdag i South Hall, stand #5530. Se beskrivelse under.
Vi presenterer vår aller nyeste teknologi innenfor produktområdene MR, CT, molekylære bilder, angiografi, ultralyd, røntgen og syngo.via-applikasjoner. Besøk oss på vår stand for å få innblikk i løsninger som kan bidra til å stille mer presise diagnoser og målrettet behandling, tilpasset den enkeltes behov.
Vi anbefaler at du tar kontakt på forhånd med Hege Narum på tlf. 928 57 502 eller på e-post:firstname.lastname@example.org for å avtale tid på standen med en av våre representanter. Du kan booke tidspunkt for avtale under "Avtal tid på standen"..
Technical Exhibition Hours
Sunday – Wednesday
10 AM to 5 PM
10 AM to 2 PM
Workshops & Symposia
Workshops & Symposia
Machine Learning Showcase
We invite you to stop by our Kiosk #7376U in the Machine Learning Showcase area to learn more about how Artificial intelligence (AI) is transforming care delivery and expanding precision medicine. We are happy to welcome you and discuss with you during the technical exhibition hours.
Machine Learning Presentation: Artificial Intelligence: Implications for Advanced Imaging and Precision Medicine.
Monday, Nov 26 | 11:00 - 11:20 AM | ML21 | Machine Learning Showcase area, North Hall
Speaker: Tommaso Mansi, PhD, Puneet Sharma, PhD
Artificial intelligence (AI) is transforming care delivery and expanding precision medicine. Siemens Healthineers has served as a pioneer in AI development for more than 20 years, and new deep learning technology now enables us to automate complex diagnostics and support optimal treatment. Our Al-powered solutions address major challenges that the healthcare field faces. Right now, the demand for diagnostic services outstrips the supply of experts in the workforce. Developing solutions for managing this ever-increasing workload is a crucial task for the healthcare sector. And, while the workload is growing, diagnostics and treatment are also becoming more complex. Diagnostic experts and physicians need a new set of tools that can handle large volumes of medical data quickly and accurately. This would allow for more objective treatment decisions based on quantitative data and tailored to the needs of every patient. To provide this new toolset, we need to draw on the power of AI.
Expanding precision medicine along clinical pathways with AI powered decision support.
Tuesday, Nov 27 | 9:00 - 10:00 AM | CS32 | S102AB, South Hall, Level 1
Tina Manoharan, PhD, Siemens Healthineers, Forchheim, Germany
Michiel Sedelaar, MD, PhD, Radbound University, Nijmegen, Netherlands
Mitchell D. Schnall, MD, PhD, Penn Medicine, Philadelphia, PA, USA
Mohamed Abazeed, MD, PhD, Cleveland Clinic, Cleveland, OH, USA
Razvan Ionasec, PhD, Siemens Healthineers, Erlangen, Germany
Balancing the challenge of standardization while personalizing patient-centric options is at the forefront of integrated decision-making for healthcare provider. Combining in-vitro, in-vivo and genomics data and extracting insights with the help of AI and thereby driving more precise diagnosis and treatment decisions along clinical pathways is the focus of this symposium.
The course does not offer CME credit.
Advances in Breast Imaging - Hands-on Multi-modality Workshops
Sunday, Nov 25 to Thursday, Nov 29 – Booth #5530, South Hall
During technical exhibition hours we are presenting comprehensive hands-on reading in 3D breast ultrasound, breast tomosynthesis and breast MRI. Invite your customer to join one of our 60 minute scheduled sessions.
A Practical Approach to Breast Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) Interpretation
This interactive session will include both didactic and hands-on case review at workstations equipped with syngo.MR Brevis. A practical approach to breast MRI interpretation will be discussed as well as utilizing the available sequences and techniques to improve interpretive skills.
Wide-angle Digital Breast Tomosynthesis Reading Session
During this hands-on workshop you will learn to evaluate 3D Breast Tomosynthesis. An expert tutor will lead you through cases that will both fascinate and challenge you! All cases have been acquired with Siemens Healthineers wide-angle tomosynthesis technology and are displayed on our syngo.Breast Care workstations, so you will become familiar with the quality of our HD Tomo images and ease-of-use of our reading solutions.
Wide-angle Digital Breast Tomosynthesis and Contrast Enhanced Mammography Reading Sessions
Learn about the value of wide-angle Digital Breast Tomosynthesis (DBT) and Contrast Enhanced Mammography (CEM) in the daily routine from one of our most experienced clinical experts.
The differences and respective advantages of the morphological (DBT) and functional (CEM) breast imaging methods will be discussed. All this with the flexible assistance of our multi-modality reading solution syngo.via and the syngo.Breast Care applications.
Automated Breast Volume Scanner (ABVS) Physician Training Workshop
Under the guidance of a breast imaging expert you will develop your skills in the interpretation of 3D breast ultrasound acquired with the ACUSON S2000™ Automated Breast Volume Scanner (ABVS), HELX Evolution with Touch Control and displayed on workstations equipped with syngo.Ultrasound Breast Analysis (sUSBA) software. Active participation in real clinical cases will enable you to become familiar with the unique coronal plane while providing practical approaches to interpretation of 3D automated breast ultrasound.
AI-based mammography reading: Hands-on session
You will learn about the use of the AI-supported Transpara™* system from Screenpoint in combination with syngo.Breast Care to support 2D or 3D mammography reading. Together, they provide interactive decision support with an overall case score and prioritization. You will experience a case review session to explore the value of utilizing artificial intelligence based technologies in mammography reading.
Self-guided reading sessions (on availability):
Sunday, Nov 25, thru Wednesday, Nov 28; 10:30 AM – 5:00 PM
Thursday, Nov 29 10:30 AM – 2:00 PM
Wide-angle Digital Breast Tomosynthesis
Automated Breast Volume Scanner (ABVS)
Follow Us on Social Media
Get the latest news and updates before, during and after RSNA 2018
Get two steps ahead with Dual Source CT
- Get two steps ahead in clinical excellence
- Get two steps ahead in workflow performance
- Get two steps ahead in expert leadership
SOMATOM Edge Plus1
Changing views in CT
- Changing views on patient diversity – with personalized scanning
- Changing views on clinical paradigms – with advanced imaging
- Changing views on patient positioning – with automated workflows
Stand out in advanced CT procedures
- Go for high performance with trendsetting workflows
- Go for the full clinical spectrum with patient-centric technologies
- Go for business growth with an all-in-one solution
Ease all your CT demands
- Go for high performance with trendsetting workflows
- Go for clinical consistency with advanced tasks made easy
- Go for business growth with an all-in-one solution
1 This product is pending 510(k) clearance, and is not yet commercially available in the United States.
Fast and easy access to actionable insights
- Provides an open and secured environment for digitalizing healthcare
- Allows easy and fast access to cloud-deployed and locally installed digital health offerings
- Helps to increase decision-making capabilities based on data-driven insights to grow your business
Connect, compare, collaborate
teamplay is a departmental performance management solution that brings together healthcare professionals in order to advance medicine and human health in a team effort. By connecting medical institutions and their imaging devices, teamplay apps aspire to create the biggest radiology and cardiology team in the world and provide its members with tools to tackle big data and the challenges of increasing cost pressure.
Your faster connection to insights.
Whether you want to plan maintenance activities, monitor the status of your equipment and service requests, or document service history: teamplay Fleet is a web-based portal that lets you manage the performance and maintenance of your Siemens Healthineers equipment 24/7. With teamplay Fleet, you are always on top of things – and keep calm whatever happens around you.
Your smarter connection to knowledge
With the online e-learning experience PEPconnect, you can boost your learning – anytime, anywhere, and from any device while keeping costs down. Stay on top in your profession – and make a difference in your patients’ lives, by improving patient experience.
1 The Siemens Healthineers Digital Ecosystem is under development and not commercially available in the U.S. and other countries. If the services are not marketed in countries due to regulatory or other reasons, this service offering cannot be guaranteed.
2 teamplay is a departmental performance management solution that brings together healthcare professionals in order to advance medicine and human health in a team effort. By connecting medical institutions and their imaging devices, teamplay apps aspire to create the biggest radiology and cardiology team in the world and provide its members with tools to tackle big data and the challenges of increasing cost pressure.
3 The products/features and/or service offerings (here mentioned) are not commercially available in all countries and/or for all modalities. If the services are not marketed in countries due to regulatory or other reasons, the service offering cannot be guaranteed. Please contact your local Siemens organization for further details.
4 The products/features and/or service offerings (here mentioned) are not commercially available in all countries and/or for all modalities. If the services are not marketed in countries due to regulatory or other reasons, the service offering cannot be guaranteed. Please contact your local Siemens Healthineers organization for further details.
Luminos Agile Max1
The smart way to invest in patient-side fluoroscopy
- Stronger synergies – with a true 2-in-1 solution
- Sharper imaging – for fast, confident diagnoses
- Safer use – to protect patients and technologists
- The MAX effect – Where gains multiply
1 Luminos Agile Max is not commercially available in all countries. Due to regulatory reasons, its future availability cannot be guaranteed. Please contact your local Siemens Healthineers organization for further details. The system will be branded Siemens Healthineers from February 2018 onwards. The exact availability depends on the individual country’s system release.
Financing for Healthcare
Financing Innovative Healthcare Technology
- Customer-specific financing solutions supported by healthcare expertise
- Equipment and technology leasing at affordable pricing
- Flexible financing structures with personalized service to support all project needs
- Dedicated team to manage entire project lifecycle
Reading as it should be.
- Multi-modality reading and fast 3D results to speed up daily routine.
- Including the latest innovations and AI-enabled features to take your reading to the next level.
- Enabling you to extend and customize your reading and reporting capabilities with an open platform.
Networking health with care
Communication inefficiencies between departments and clinical institutions can lead to a massive waste of resources and time. Necessary patient data often already exists, but the information is not available where and when it’s needed. eHealth Solutions provide network services and applications for support of cross-institutional communication. By connecting the involved stakeholders, relevant patient data can be made available for cross-institutional treatment and all involved physicians.
Enterprise Imaging IT3
Provide value-based healthcare
Ongoing cost pressure and value-based reimbursement are just two global trends that drive consolidation in healthcare. As a result, enterprises and IDNs grow larger and more complex. How can you enable your imaging workflow to run smoothly and ensure secure patient-centric access to images and reports? Integrated Enterprise Imaging IT solutions provide the answer. They help lower costs, reduce complexity, and enable seamless collaboration of all clinicians involved – enterprise-wide and beyond.
1 syngo.via can be used as a standalone device or together with a variety of syngo.via-based software options, which are medical devices in their own right. syngo.via is not yet commercially available in all countries. Due to regulatory reasons, its future availability cannot be guaranteed. Please contact your local Siemens organization for further information.
2 eHealth Solutions consists of several products of ITH icoserve technology for healthcare GmbH, Innsbruck, Austria. eHealth Solution products are not medical devices and therefore not to be used for diagnostic purposes. The products/features/services offering are not commercially available in all countries and their future availability cannot be guaranteed due to regulatory reasons or otherwise. Please contact your local Siemens organization for further information.
3 Ongoing cost pressure and value-based reimbursement are just two global trends that drive consolidation in healthcare. As a result, enterprises and IDNs grow larger and more complex. How can you enable your imaging workflow to run smoothly and ensure secure patient-centric access to images and reports? Integrated Enterprise Imaging IT solutions provide the answer. They help lower costs, reduce complexity, and enable seamless collaboration of all clinicians involved – enterprise-wide and beyond.
Imaging for Radiation Therapy
SOMATOM Confidence® RT Pro
Blaze a new trail in RT – Look closer. See further.
- Now, there is no more compromise between the needs of Radiation Oncologists and Dosimetrists.
- No more compromise between efficiency, patient satisfaction, and clinical outcomes.
- Face present and future RT challenges with confidence.
Blaze a new trail in RT.
nexaris Therapy Suites1
At the nexus of treatment innovation
Our aim is to provide clinicians and hospitals with solutions for pioneering new procedures and making them safer, faster, more precise, and less costly. We are constantly working to bring new, innovate multi-modality imaging solutions to both single and multi-room settings, using technology that lets you seamlessly combine imaging along the entire clinical pathway. Providing this cohesive technology enables greater flexibility and unlocks a multitude of opportunities to advance therapy outcomes and make medicine more precise. At this year’s RSNA we introduce, for the first time, the nexaris Therapy Suites. Experience two set-ups directly on our booth.
Our nexaris Therapy Suite for image guided minimally invasive therapy
- Experience seamless access – with the combination of Angio, MRI, and CT systems in one enviroment, enabling valuable image information during any stage of surgery without the need to reposition patients.
- Drive treatment innovation – with new treatment approaches by synergizing the individual strengths of each imaging modality.
- Team-up with an experienced partner – we accompany you through the process of finding the right nexaris Therapy Suite according to specific procedure requirements.
The solution dedicated to interventional radiologists
- Seamless Combination - Angiography and CT in one suite leverage the strengths of each modality. Combined procedures requiring both percutaneous and endovascular access are easier than ever before.
- Versatile Design - The unique two-room design allows independent usage of each modality, allowing different disciplines working in parallel and potentially raising the utilization rate and return on investment.
- Pioneering Potential - With instant access to optimal imaging technology on one table, a broad range of clinical pathways can be re-shaped, such as the treatment of bone metastasis, blunt poly trauma, and acute stroke.
As individual as your patients
ARTIS pheno – treat any patient
- No matter which patient
- No matter which procedure
- Because infection control matters
Serve any patient regardless of size, condition, or positioning needs.
Artis Freestyle Access
Complement your angio suite with wireless ultrasound capabilities
- Zero cables
- Zero footprint
- Fully connected
A unique combination for ultrasound imaging in the interventional suite.
1 SOMATOM Edge Plus is pending 510(k) clearance. Not commercially available in the United States. The products/features here mentioned are not commercially available in all countries. Due to regulatory reasons their future availability cannot be guaranteed. Please contact your local Siemens organization for further details.
Magnetic Resonance Imaging
Push-button, high-resolution 3D knee exam
- Clinically validated, high-resolution, isotropic 3D knee exam in 10 minutes2
- All essential clinical contrasts with image reading in all planes
- Improve patient throughput and reduce costs per scan
Translate 7T research power into clinical care
- The first 7T scanner cleared for clinical use – CE and 510(k) cleared
- Unlock research beyond clinical limits
- Change the game in UHF business
- Double SNR for more precision
- Join the largest research community
Embrace human nature at 3T
- Embrace full 3T performance with unparalleled magnet and gradient power
- Embrace true 3T productivity with GO technologies
- Embrace new 3T clinical capabilities with Inline Compressed Sensing
Embrace human nature
- Anticipate challenges before they happen with BioMatrix Sensors
- Adapt to all patients, even critical ones, with BioMatrix Tuners
- Accelerate workflows while increasing quality of care with BioMatrix Interfaces
1 The product is still under development and not commercially available yet. It is not for sale in the US. Its future availability cannot be ensured.
2 Achieved on a MAGNETOM Skyra with Tx/Rx Knee 15. Total examination time will vary with system field strength with up to 11 minutes on MAGNETOM Aera.
See the difference. Make the difference.
- Advance screening and diagnostic results – with high diagnostic accuracy
- Elevate patient experience – with smart automation
- Innovate care delivery – designed for excellence today and tomorrow
2D & 3D mammography reading and advanced visualization
- Combine efficient reading with high diagnostic confidence
- Configurations tailored to your needs and upgrade whenever you like
- Flexible workflow steps, layouts, and tools designed for you
1 MAMMOMAT Revelation is not commercially available in all countries. Due to regulatory reasons its future availability cannot be guaranteed. Please contact your local Siemens Healthineers organization for further details. MAMMOMAT Revelation is pending 510(k) clearance and is not yet commercially available in the United States.
2 syngo.Breast Care is not commercially available in all countries. Due to regulatory reasons its future availability cannot be guaranteed. Please contact your local Siemens organization for further details.
Mobilett Mira Max1
Your mobile imaging companion
Mobilett Mira Max is a fully digital mobile X-ray machine that helps to speed up the examination workflow. It makes mobile X-ray imaging effortless and fast, and with its powerful generator and MAX detectors provides outstanding image quality in seconds.
1 Mobilett Mira Max is not commercially available in all countries. Due to regulatory reasons its future availability cannot be guaranteed. Please contact your local Siemens organization for further details.
- Accuracy to reveal the bigger picture
- Performance to maximize efficiency
- Reproducibility to understand disease progression better
Symbia Intevo BoldTM 2
More CT for your SPECT/CT
- Up to 60% lower does with SAFIRE3
- Overcome metal artifacts with iMAR4
- Up to 32-slice reconstruction for more detail with IV
- Improved image quality with Dual Energy Scan
PETNET Solutions Inc.
Partnership delivering outcomes
- Access offered
- Confidence delivered
- Skills refined
- Growth personalized
syngo®.via for MI
Reading as it should be in PET and SPECT
- Prepare - Take the work out of workflow
- Read - Get the most out of your image, faster
- Share - Collaborate across departments
- Scale - Find your best fit—for today and tomorrow
1 Biograph Vision and its features and applications are currently under development and do not yet fulfill all the essential requirements according to the European Medical Device Directive (93/42/EEC) and its national implementations. It is not yet commercially available in the European Union and not available for sale in the U.S. or any other country. Future availability cannot be guaranteed.
2 Symbia Intevo Bold is not yet commercially available in all countries. Due to regulatory reasons, its future availability cannot be guaranteed. Please contact your local Siemens organization for further details.
3 SAFIRE is optional on Symbia Intevo Bold. In clinical practice, the use of SAFIRE may reduce CT patient dose depending on the clinical task, patient size, anatomical location and clinical practice. A consultation with a radiologist and a physicist should be made to determine the appropriate dose to obtain diagnostic image quality for the particular clinical task. Data on file.
4 iMAR is optional on Symbia Intevo Bold. The amount of metal artifact reduction and corresponding improvement in image quality depends on a number of factors including: composition and size of the metal object, patient size, anatomical location and clinical practice. It is recommended to perform reconstructions with iMARenabled in addition to conventional
Point of Care
epoc® Blood Analysis System
Improve process efficiency with lab-quality results in about 35 seconds
- Handheld, wireless testing for blood gases, electrolytes, and metabolites
- Rapid, accurate creatinine measurements
- Results transmitted directly into the EMR
CLINITEK Status® Connect System1
Industry-leading, compact urine analyzer that provides enhanced clinical information.
- Rapid screening for pregnancy, kidney disease and routine urinalysis testing
- Results available in 1 minute for most tests
- Seamlessly transmits results to EMR, LIS/HIS
Xprecia Stride™ Coagulation Analyzer
So small, it can fit in your pocket. So accurate, it could go in a lab.
- Lab-quality PT/INR testing to monitor oral anticoagulation therapy (OAT) with warfarin
- Uses the same reagent as Siemens central lab analyzers; test results in about 1 minute
- Requires only 6 µL of capillary whole blood (fingerstick)
- Seamlessly transmits results to EMR, LIS/HIS
RAPIDPoint® 500 Blood Gas System
Delivering comprehensive test results for better patient care
- Test blood gas, electrolytes, glucose, lactate, and full CO-oximetry, including neonatal total bilirubin (nBili) and total hemoglobin (tHb)
- Ready for use in hybrid OR and interventional environments
1 CLIA-waived when used with Siemens Healthineers urinalysis strips and cassette tests.
Peace of Mind with our 5-step Quality Process
The only thing better than a pre-owned Siemens system? A Siemens Healthineers ecoline system.
The 5-step Quality Process goes much further than the Good Refurbishment Practices (GRP) standard1 for refurbishment to certify2 the performance is comparable to a new system. Seeing is believing – Take a virtual tour of our factory during the RSNA at Siemens Healthineers, booth # #1937.
Be proud of being an ecoline owner. Take delight in unrivaled peace of mind.
1 NEMA/MITA 1-2015 Good Refurbishment Practices for Medical Imaging Equipment
(NEMA = National Electrical Manufactures Association)(MITA: Medical Imaging & Technology Alliance – a Division of NEMA)
2 According to our Proven Excellence Quality Certificate
Strategic Planning Sessions & Partnerships1
Strategic Planning Sessions
Get the most from your investment with customized solutions
We at Siemens Healthineers want to enable you with valuable expertise by providing a flexible, efficient experience that exactly meets your needs. To help you achieve clinical excellence, greater operational efficiency, and financial sustainability, we would like to cordially invite you to your personal Strategic Planning Session at the Siemens Healthineers booth during this year’s RSNA!
1 The products/features and/or service offerings (here mentioned) are not commercially available in all countries and/or for all modalities. If the services are not marketed in countries due to regulatory or other reasons, the service offering cannot be guaranteed. Please contact your local Siemens Healthineers organization for further details.
Cios – mobile C-arm family
You and Cios – partners in performance
Siemens' mobile C-arms set new benchmarks and greatly contribute to excellent precision in the OR – from image quality to operability, from versatility to efficiency.
Twin Robotic X-ray
Join the new movement with robotic x-ray.
- Perform a multitude of x-rays – in just one room
- See reality with Real 3D – for the first time
- Let the robots move – not your patients
- Define standards easily – and multiply your productivity
- Be future-proof – with Twin Robotic x-ray
1 Multitom Rax is not commercially available in all countries. Due to regulatory reasons its future availability cannot be guaranteed. Please contact your local Siemens organization for further details.
Delivering Precision Medicine with Personalized Ultrasound
A new diagnostic approach tailored to your patients’ needs
- Advanced applications to address patients’ unique presentation
- Comprehensive, relevant, easy-to-use tools tailored for liver, breast and MSK disease
- Potentially supports improved outcomes and streamlined time-to diagnosis and workflows
ACUSON S3000 Ultrasound Systems, HELX Evolution
See more, Know more, Do more
- Improve diagnostic confidence with superb imaging performance
- Adapt to patients’ needs with a broad portfolio of advanced applications
- Simplify workflow to improve your process efficiency
ACUSON NX3 Series Ultrasound Systems, Release 2.01
- Clinical flexibility and performance with up to 22 imaging technologies and features
- TEE imaging with smart workflow: V5M transducer, syngo® Velocity Vector Imaging (VVI) and syngo® Mitral Valve Assessment (MVA)
- All-new 11-4 MHz and Bi-plane transducers
syngo®.Ultrasound Breast Analysis software (sUSBA)
Read Anywhere. Anytime.
- Efficient Workflow
- Scalable, flexible client-server based solution
- Multi-modality review
ACUSON Freestyle Series Ultrasound Systems, Release 4.0
- Cable-free access at the point-of-care
- Clear access with innovative image processing and needle visualization features
- Automated access for a streamlined workflow
- Artis access with the mounted ultrasound in an interventional setting
1 510(k) pending