As part of the Siemens Healthineers family of scalable hematology analyzers, the ADVIA® 360 Hematology System is designed to meet the specific needs of lower-volume testing environments. It efficiently generates reliable and accurate results and conserves precious benchtop space. With a compact footprint and easy-to-use interface, it offers the right fit for multiple settings—both as a primary analyzer in smaller labs and as a backup in larger labs.
- Runs up to 60 samples per hour
- Processes aspiration volumes as low as 100 µL
- Facilitates efficient sampling of both open and closed tubes
- Measure 22 parameters, including a 3-part white blood cell differential*
- Provides storage capacity of 10,000 results
- Streamlines result reporting via an integrated ticket printer