CLINITEK Status+ Analyzer
The CLINITEK Status®+ Analyzer is the latest addition to the CLINITEK® family. The CLINITEK Status+ Analyzer is even easier to use and features new automatic checks (Auto-Checks**).
The analyzer automatically checks each test strip for humidity exposure, common sample interferences*** and strip identification for Siemens test strips. Together, these provide improved clinical information.
Easy to Use and Convenient
- Simple, intuitive touchscreen operation
- Load test – the analyzer does the rest, automatically times and reads every specimen
- Fast results – in-office test results in about 1 minute
- Automatic printed report – no manual transcription needed
Improved Data Integrity
- Analyzer along with patented test strip technology enables Auto-Checks:
- Detects common sample interferences and makes a printed note of any potentially compromised result***
- Checks each strip for humidity to prevent reporting of falsely elevated results
- Auto-identification of test strips, no need for operators to key in manually
- Removes subjectivity of visually read results
- Routine urinalysis with CLINITEK Multistix® urine test strips, the most widely used test strips in the world**
- Albumin-to-creatinine ratios to detect early kidney disease in confirmed diabetic patients
- Protein-to-creatinine ratios to detect early kidney disease in high-risk patients
- hCG pregnancy testing via the CLINITEST® hCG cassette
- Simple connectivity upgrade to CLINITEK Status® Connect System, for centralized oversight, data integration and elimination of manual documentation when interfaced to data management software or LIS
- Barcode reading capability to eliminate manual tasks
*Point of Care Diagnostic Testing Worldwide Markets. Trimark Publications. June 12, 2009
**Only available when using Siemens IR or color bands
***Feature not available in the U.S.