Day by day your radiological challenges grow. The more they are growing, the less you can afford a workflow that slows you down. A key to speed it up is a viewer that increases efficiency and performance in your clinical routine.
syngo.via View&GO1 is your solution to do so: The intuitive multimodality viewer provides you an affordable and care-free access to a wide range of clinical tools in a familiar environment – easily self-installed and ready to use on your hardware as a standalone software solution.
Unleash the Power of Syngo Carbon
Syngo Carbon2 is a new enterprise imaging and reporting solution from Siemens Healthineers. Designed to improve patient care, Syngo Carbon opens possibilities in image interpretation, reporting, Artificial Intelligence (AI), and Data Management. Syngo Carbon provides extensive tooling and open data models across modalities in one integrated and user-friendly workspace.
syngo.via View&GO features
syngo.via View&GO is available – as a cost efficient standalone software solution that adds flexibility and simplicity to your daily routine.
- Confident decision making through a wide range of clinical tools
- Great performance with an affordable price tag
- Boosting productivity by optimizing your scanning workflow
- Fast integration through simple installation on your hardware3 – including regular updates
Free version of syngo.via View&GO now available
A free-of-charge version4 of syngo.via View&GO is now available on the Siemens Healthineers Digital Marketplace . Experience all of syngo.via View&GO's capabilities with three free cases per day before you decide to purchase!
The download is available to both current and new customers though not yet in all countries.
All you need is to create a free Digital Marketplace account and start the installation!
What's new in syngo.via View&GO
- Magnifying Glass for focused view on details without changing larger context
- Improved multi-timepoint reading with colorized timepoints
New tools for Orthopedics
- Cinematic Rendering (cVRT) for faster and easier anatomic understanding6
- CT Average PlugIn provides support to measure TT-TG distance and other orthopedic measurements (e.g., hip)7
- Windows 11 support
- Increased supported storage capacity in SSD Drives (750 GB)
- Smart Printing – smart image text improvements
- Pulmonary Density Plug-In5 for analysis of infectious lung diseases now available with new subscription offering
- Enhancements in combination with Multitom Rax5: Increased performance and image quality of reconstructions
New MR Functionalities now available:
- MR Subtraction - arithmetic difference of an unenhanced image and a contrast enhanced image
- MR ADC & b-value - generate ADC (apparent diffusion coefficient) maps and computed b-value images from diffusion-weighted image series
- MR Spine Range - create curved reconstructions along the spinal cord (included in “MM Ortho Package”)
- Improvement of Real 3D image-quality in X-Ray Plug-In (in collaboration with Multitom Rax)
- Slice Spacing now available as interactive image text
- New and updated look of syngo.via View&GO desktop icon
- Safeguard studies from unintended auto-deletion with the new “Delete Protection”-feature
- Rib and Spine Labeling Tool now accessible from Corner Menu
- Angle-Tool for ortho cases now supports measurement on different slices
Enhance image reading with Anatomical Ranges
- Anatomical range presets improve the performance of standardized and reproducible reconstructions
Simplify routine reading with our new features
- Image fusion improves routine reading by supporting orthopedic measurements while overlaying series to help you obtain anatomical references
- 4D data – Navigate, visualize and evaluate multiphase data easily
- Smart connect helps to easily set up, add and manage Siemens Healthineers DICOM nodes automatically
- Enhanced with our newest update (VA16_HF01): DICOM printing now also supported for upgrades from VA15 to VA16
Minimum system requirements (valid for latest available version):
Windows 10 – 64 bit anniversary update or higher
Windows 11 – 64 bit
3.0 GHz Intel CPU with 4 threads supporting AVX2
8 GB RAM; to use the Pulmonary Density tool, the Multitom Rax-related functionality or Cinematic VRT, at least 16 GB RAM are required
Graphics Processing Unit (GPU)
NVidia GPU with at least 4GB of RAM; for the Multitom Rax-related functionality an Nvidia GPU with at least 8 GB of RAM is required
Monitor of at least 2MP are needed. Local laws and regulation might require the use of specific monitors.
Windows 7 (Starter and Home edition)
syngo.via View&GO is registered with ANVISA (Brazil).
syngo.via View&GO requires administrator privileges for installation. To ensure the best compatibility and security, it is recommended you upgrade to the latest Windows Service Pack and install critical updates available from the Windows Update website
Join our syngo.via View&GO User Forum
The syngo.via View&GO user forum serves as an exclusive online platform for customers. Exchange your experience with other users, get practical tips, and raise questions, in case you require feedback on specific topics.
Access the user forum via the community icon in syngo.via View&GO or register and apply for an account to the Healthcare User Forum.
Discover more Syngo Carbon solutions
Vond u deze informatie nuttig?
syngo.via View&GO isn't available in all countries. For regulatory reasons, its future availability can't be guaranteed.
Syngo Carbon consists of several products which are (medical) devices in their own right. Some products are under development and not commercially available. Future availability cannot be ensured.
Optional hardware available, Windows operating system only
Comparison of Cinematic Rendering and Computed Tomography for Speed and Comprehension of Surgical Anatomy. JAMA Surg. 2019; Moustafa Elshafei, MD; Johannes Binder, MSc; Justus Baecker, MD.
Only available with CT Extended functionality.
Discontinuation of Windows 7 support for new installations