- Explore innovative research applications
- Develop innovative applications for research
- Share innovation and connect with colleagues
Unleash the Power of Syngo Carbon
Syngo Carbon1 is a new enterprise imaging and reporting solution from Siemens Healthineers. Designed to improve patient care, Syngo Carbon opens possibilities in image interpretation, reporting, Artificial Intelligence (AI), and Data Management. Syngo Carbon provides extensive tooling and open data models across modalities in one integrated and user-friendly workspace.
syngo.via Frontier features
- Utilize the Frontier Development Kit or any other programming environment to turn research ideas into actionable code
- Find clinical partners for the evaluation of research applications
- Perform clinical studies even across multi-center institutions with high reproducibility
- Exchange ideas and research application with an international community of experts in the Frontier User Forum and the Developer Community
Share innovation and connect with colleagues
- Connect directly with key opinion leaders and the Siemens Healthineers development teams
- Simply share self-programmed research applications with colleagues through easy data-transfer methods
- Publish research applications on the Digital Marketplace alongside the Frontier Research Applications
Discover more Syngo Carbon solutions
Vond u deze informatie nuttig?
syngo.via, syngo.via Frontier, and the Digital Marketplace are not yet available in all countries. Due to regulatory reasons, future availability cannot be guaranteed. Please contact your local Siemens Healthineers organization for further information. syngo.via Frontier Research Applications are for Research Only. Not for Clinical Use. Requires specific agreement with Siemens Healthineers.
The device Syngo Carbon Space is Pending 510(k) clearance and is not yet commercially available in the United States.
Syngo Carbon consists of several products which are (medical) devices in their own right. Some products are under development and not commercially available. Future availability cannot be ensured.