Sysmex CS-5100 System
The Sysmex® CS-5100 Hemostasis System is a random access, high-volume coagulation analyzer and latest addition to the Sysmex CS family of systems. Simultaneous, multiwavelength smartly designed PSITM technology enables labs to achieve high-quality results on the first test run by identifying and managing unsuitable test specimens prior to analysis. Automated sample volume checks and qualitative detection of hemolysis, icterus, and lipemia* minimize the need for manual sample inspection.
- Primary tube sample volume check identifies potential inaccuracies caused by improper sample collection
- Detects hemolysis, icterus, and lipemia* with a preanalytic scan of patient samples performed at 3 wavelengths: 405 nm, 575 nm, and 660 nm
- User-defined criteria allows automatic handling of the result
- Accepts or flags sample results based upon an incorrect tube fill volume according to user-programmable configuration settings
- Simultaneous multi-wavelength scanning of clotting reactions at 340 nm, 405 nm, 575 nm, 660 nm, and 800 nm
Features & Benefits
The Sysmex CS-5100 System offers high-volume and multi-site labs advanced features and benefits—for a streamlined workflow and high-quality test results on the first run.
Wide optical spectrum handles a broad range of assays for testing consolidation
- Performs coagulation assays using 4 different measurement principles on a single platform
- All reaction detectors can be used for clotting, chromogenic, immunoturbidimetric, and aggregation/agglutination assays
- Reduces effects of interfering substances on the absorbance spectra by automatically selecting the appropriate wavelength
- Sophisticated software algorithms record, monitor, and check reaction kinetics to determine the correct clotting time
Advanced workstation capabilities increase productivity
- High throughput of up to 400 PT/APTT tests per hour2
- Onboard capacity of up to 3,000 tests and up to 40 reagents, and more than 11 hours of walkaway time3
- Continuous loading of patient samples, reagents, and consumables
- Third-generation cap-piercing technology
- Primary tubes, pediatric tubes, and sample cups can be loaded on the same rack, and STAT samples can be loaded for priority testing at any time
Intuitive user software offers operators a dynamic, customizable environment
- Similar operating software shared by Sysmex CS systems
- Fully-automatic user maintenance logging with inspection ready checklist
- Software supported error management and troubleshooting guide provides condition and actions for resolution
- User-defined audit trails with data storage for up to 60 results per sample (for up to 10,000 samples) allow detailed traceability of results
True consistency and powerful connectivity support easy integration
- System shares the same reagents, controls, calibrators, and sample reference ranges with Sysmex CS and CA systems
- Excellent correlation values with Sysmex CS-2000i System provides true lab-to-lab consistency
- Flexible, multidisciplinary connectivity to Siemens automation solutions for scalable lab automation
Dade Actin FS
Dade Actin FSL
Protein C pathway
F V Leiden
Protein S Ac
INNOVANCE® Free PS Ag4
Berichrom Antithrombin III (A)
Von Willebrand factor
INNOVANCE VWF Ac4
BC von Willebrand Reagent
Berichrom Factor VIII Chromogenic
Berichrom Factor XIII Chromogenic4
Berichrom Protein C
- Main unit
Approx. 1,030 (W) x 1,150 (D) x 1,280 (H) mm
40.6 (W) x 45.3 (D) x 50.4 (H) in.
- Pneumatic unit
Approx. 280 (W) x 355 (D) x 400 (H) mm
11.1 (W) x 14.1 (D) x 15.7 (H) in.
- Information Processing Unit (IPU) Cart
Approx. 546 (W) x 891 (D) x 1,195 (H) mm
21.5 (W) x 35.1 (D) x 47.1 (H) in.
- 20 single channels for chromogenic, immunoassay, and aggregation methods
- 20 wells (mixing function using stir bars, possible for 8 wells)
- Simultaneous 5-wavelength photometry in all detector channels (340, 405, 575, 660, and 800 nm wavelengths)
- 100 samples; 10 racks with 10 samples per rack (maximum load)
- Approx. 400 PT tests/hour
- Approx. 400 APTT tests/hour
- Approx. 400 simultaneous PT/APTT tests/hour
- Approx. 282 simultaneous PT/APTT/AT/DD (results for normal mode processing)
- Access mode: Simultaneous random-access (samples, reaction tubes)
- STAT: 5 priority positions
- Type: Single reaction tubes
- Loading: Automatic continuous-access
- Approx. 10,000 samples with a maximum of 60 results per sample
Vond u deze informatie nuttig?
1 The availability of features (mentioned herein) varies by country.
2 Throughput values were determined by the time to first result; processing capability varies depending on the reagent used. Throughput values stated above were determined using Siemens’ study protocol with PT (Thromborel® S Reagent) and APTT (Pathromtin® SL Reagent) test applications.
3 Based on internal validation data from Sysmex Corporation
4 Not available for sale in the U.S. Product availability varies by country.
5 HYPHEN BioMed CE-marked application.
6 Throughput values were determined by the time to first result; processing capability varies depending on the reagent used. Throughput values stated above were determined using Siemens’ study protocol with PT (Thromborel® S Reagent), APTT (Pathromtin® SL Reagent), INNOVANCE® D-Dimer Reagent, and AT (INNOVANCE AT Reagent) test applications.
Sysmex is a registered trademark of Sysmex Corporation.
The products/features (mentioned herein) are not commercially available in all countries. Due to regulatory reasons their future availability cannot be guaranteed. Please contact your local Siemens organization for further details.