Sysmex CS-5100 System
The Sysmex® CS-5100 Hemostasis System is a random access, high-volume coagulation analyzer and latest addition to the Sysmex CS family of systems. Simultaneous, multiwavelength smartly designed PSITM technology enables labs to achieve high-quality results on the first test run by identifying and managing unsuitable test specimens prior to analysis. Automated sample volume checks and qualitative detection of hemolysis, icterus, and lipemia* minimize the need for manual sample inspection.
- Primary tube sample volume check identifies potential inaccuracies caused by improper sample collection
- Detects hemolysis, icterus, and lipemia* with a preanalytic scan of patient samples performed at 3 wavelengths: 405 nm, 575 nm, and 660 nm
- User-defined criteria allows automatic handling of the result
- Accepts or flags sample results based upon an incorrect tube fill volume according to user-programmable configuration settings
- Simultaneous multi-wavelength scanning of clotting reactions at 340 nm, 405 nm, 575 nm, 660 nm, and 800 nm