syngo Velocity Vector Imaging
syngo Velocity Vector Imaging technology
syngo Velocity Vector Imaging (VVI) technology is an advanced 2D quantitative tool for assessment of global and regional myocardial muscle and motion mechanics. Visual and quantitative data output include velocity, strain, strain rate, ejection fraction, rotation, displacement and volume. Measures cardiac motion from any imaging view, any imaging window and with any Siemens ultrasound transducer. Numerical data export via removable media.
- Visual and quantitative method for assessing cardiac mechanics, or the dynamics of cardiac motion
- Provides information on cardiac synchrony, atrial/ventricular assessment
- Uses multiple tracking techniques to determine the cardiac motion. This yields results that are more robust than can be obtained by only using a single method, such as speckle tracking
- ACUSON NX3 Ultrasound System
- ACUSON S1000 Ultrasound System, HELX Evolution with Touch Control
- ACUSON S2000 Ultrasound System, HELX Evolution with Touch Control
Minimum Software Version
Please Note: Additional technical pre-requisites may apply. Upon receiving your request, your local Siemens representative will clarify whether your system meets the requirements.