Antares CPS Liver Hemangioma
- Cadence™ contrast pulse sequencing (CPS) technology* option contains Cadence CPS technology for low MI imaging and Cadence agent detection imaging (ADI) for high MI applications. Cadence CPS technology uses proprietary pulse sequencing technology that recognizes and processes the unique non-linear fundamental and high order harmonic signals generated by ultrasound contrast agents. The result is superior sensitivity and stronger contrast agent signals for improved lesion detection and characterization. Cadence ADI technology for high MI contrast agent imaging provides effective separation between tissue and contrast agent signals for more diagnostic information and shortened exam time.
- * At the time of publication, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration has cleared ultrasound contrast agents only for use in LVO
- ACUSON NX3 Ultrasound System
- ACUSON S1000 Ultrasound System, HELX Evolution with Touch Control
- ACUSON S2000 Ultrasound System, HELX Evolution with Touch Control
Minimum Software Version
Please Note: Additional technical pre-requisites may apply. Upon receiving your request, your local Siemens representative will clarify whether your system meets the requirements.