VERSANT HCV RNA Qualitative Assay (TMA)
The VERSANT® HCV RNA Qualitative Assay is based on state-of-the-art Transcription-Mediated Amplification (TMA) technology. This new in vitro diagnostic tool has the maximum sensitivity needed to detect minute amounts of virus. This HCV RNA qualitative assay is utilized to detect HCV in infected patients before, during and after antiviral therapy.
- The VERSANT HCV TMA assay has been shown to be of value in identifying a greater number of those patients who continue to have HCV in their blood at the end of therapy.1, 2
- With greater throughput and less hands-on time, the VERSANT HCV RNA Qualitative Assay truly delivers standard-setting performance.
- Economical and Reliable - Ultrasensitive
< 9.6 IU/mL (50 copies/mL)
- High Throughput - Improving client service
- Ease of Use - Less hands-on time than other methods