CLINITEK Advantus Urine Chemistry Analyzer
Enjoy the added capabilities of this urine chemistry analyzer:
- Easy-to-use color touchscreen
- Ability to consolidate microscopy results onto one patient record
- Increased control with automatic QC prompting and QC lockout capability to ensure compliance
- A total of three sieve functions – confirmatory and microscopic to flag abnormal results for quick review
- Convenient data retrieval for up to 500 patients by patient ID, and 200 control results
- Improved data integrity by automatically identifying and reporting results only from validated Siemens strip types
- Improved workflow eliminates the need for manually selecting urinalysis strip type
- Helps ensure quality results since every test strip is checked for humidity exposure to prevent reporting of false results*
- Aids in results interpretation by adding sample interference notes**
* Only available on strips with leukocyte pads
** Feature not available in the U.S.
The products/features (mentioned herein) are not commercially available in all countries. Due to regulatory reasons their future availability cannot be guaranteed. Please contact your local Siemens organization for further details.