Left temporoparietal tumor, seen with isotropic SPACE (GRAPPA 2, 4 min)
GRAPPA is a Parallel Imaging Technique, based on k-space which can be used to shorten the acquisition time or increase the spatial resolution in the same examination time.
- Faster neuro imaging (Spine, head…)
- Cardiac imaging with high temporal and spatial resolution
- Fast dynamic contrast enhanced MR Angiography
- Abdominal Imaging with shorter breath-hold times
- Fast, high resolution orthopedic imaging
- Fast whole-body imaging