Introducing the Atellica COAG 360 System
The Atellica® COAG 360 System1 is a fully automated high volume coagulation analyzer that simplifies lab operations by unifying five methodologies on one platform, streamlines your hemostasis workflow through intelligent reagent and consumable management, and delivers infinite possibilities by being the first to integrate LOCI® technology in specialty hemostasis testing. All of this is built into one powerful system with a lower total cost of ownership, so labs can focus on driving outcomes in addition to operations.
- Streamline workflow through reduced manual interaction, extended walkaway time, and uninterrupted sample measurement.
- Enhance operations through rapid throughput, superior reagent stability, traceability, service, and education.
- Simplify lab operations with five methodologies on one platform, speeding test results for all samples.
- Leverage flexible and multidisciplinary connectivity options for customizable integration with Siemens Healthineers automation solutions.
- Automate determination of prothrombin fragment F 1+2 with a fast assay turnaround time—four times faster than the current testing protocol.
- Reduce errors, minimize repeat testing with advanced preanalytical sample quality (PSI™) checks.
Atellica COAG 360 System1 supports more reliable results through PSI™ technology. However, there are additonal variables associated with coagulation testing that need to be considered.
Complete the form below to download the whitepaper Pre-analytical Variables in Routine Coagulation Testing: Setting the Stage for Accurate Results.