For endovascular neurosurgery such as aneurysm embolization, advanced vascular imaging provides powerful decision support during the procedure as well as effective device guidance and placement.
Angiography is the gold standard1 to depict aneurysms and visualize and control the embolization:
- syngo® DynaCT imaging software provides CT-like data acquisition and visualization for angiography or perfusion analysis in less than a minute.
- Fast and easy evaluation of aneurysms, including overlay of a virtual stent, with syngo Neuro Aneurysm Analysis.
- Maneuvering guidance and possibility to control device placement during the intervention with advanced roadmap and syngo iPilot.
- Verify the aneurysm has been successfully sealed off by displaying the inflow and outflow of an aneurysm before and after treatment with syngo® iFlow.
- Perfusion analysis in less than a minute with syngo® DynaPBV Neuro.