Atellica COAG 360 System
Introducing the Atellica COAG 360 System
Atellica COAG 360 System
The Atellica® COAG 360 System1 is a fully automated high volume coagulation analyzer that simplifies lab operations by unifying five methodologies on one platform, streamlines your hemostasis workflow through intelligent reagent and consumable management, and delivers infinite possibilities by being the first to integrate LOCI® technology in specialty hemostasis testing. All of this is built into one powerful system with a lower total cost of ownership, so labs can focus on driving outcomes in addition to operations.
- Streamline workflow through reduced manual interaction, extended walkaway time, and uninterrupted sample measurement.
- Enhance operations through rapid throughput, superior reagent stability, traceability, service, and education.
- Simplify lab operations with five methodologies on one platform, speeding test results for all samples.
- Leverage flexible and multidisciplinary connectivity options for customizable integration with Siemens Healthineers automation solutions.
- Reduce errors, minimize repeat testing with advanced preanalytical sample quality (PSI™) checks.
- Automate determination of prothrombin fragment F 1+2 with a fast assay turnaround time—four times faster than the current testing protocol.
Features & Benefits
The Atellica® COAG 360 System1 offers high-volume specialty hemostasis labs a transformative array of capabilities to streamline and unify hemostasis testing.
Control: Streamline workflow through reduced manual interaction, extended walkaway time, and uninterrupted sample measurement.
- Intelligent reagent and consumable management (true continuous loading, unloading, and real-time monitoring).
- Continuous access to all storage areas such as cuvettes, water, waste, reagents and stir bars. Direct plumbing of water and waste.
- Daily/weekly maintenance in less than 2/20 minutes, respectively, recorded at the touch of a button.
- User-defined automated start-up routine.
- Automated reflex, redilution, multidilution analysis, and repeat testing using customizable (lab-specific) rules.
Control: Enhance operations through rapid throughput, superior reagent stability and traceability.
- Refrigerated chamber and anti-evaporation caps enable similar stability of once-opened and onboard reagents for many applications2—saving you more than 1.5 hours per week.3 This lowers reagent-management costs, and maximizes tests per vial.
- Rapid throughput for specialty assays and profiles with multiple tests per sample. 24 flexible reaction detector positions and a dedicated LOCI reader enable high-capacity performance for a variety of test profiles. High specialty-testing throughput of 310 results per hour4 delivers faster results.
- In-depth audit and archive capabilities allow thorough traceability of results, including >5 years’ storage.
Simplicity: Simplify lab operations with five methodologies on one platform, speeding test results for all samples.
- Combines five methodologies—clotting (optical and optomechanical), chromogenic, immunologic, platelet aggregation, and high-sensitivity immunoassay (LOCI) testing—on one hemostasis testing platform, speeding test results for all samples.
- Deploys fully automated reaction stirring for optomechanical clotting tests5 and aggregation testing5, enabling random access for special parameters.
- Eases sample management with cap-piercing technology and the ability to process a large variety of primary and secondary sample tubes.
- Intuitive system interface leverages user-friendly software structure.
Simplicity: Leverage innovative assays and/or connectivity options to consolidate routine and specialty testing.
- Broad, easy-to-use specialty testing menu includes state-of-the-art INNOVANCE® and INNOVANCE LOCI assays, consolidating routine and specialty testing onto one system.
- Flexible and multidisciplinary connectivity options allow customizable integration with point-in-space sample transfer design to our automation solutions: Aptio® Automation, FlexLab Automation, CentraLink® Data Management System.
- Designed to complement the proven Sysmex® CS-5100 System.
Better Outcomes: Reduce errors, minimize repeat testing with reliable test results.
- Advanced preanalytical capabilities using proven PSI technology and simultaneous multiwavelength scanning for accurate and reliable results on the first run.
- Primary-tube sample-volume checks, advanced assay-specific sample quality checks for hemolysis, icterus, and lipemia (HIL) interference.
- Nine predefined, assay-specific HIL interference warning levels used for all Siemens Healthineers applications.
- Simultaneous multiwavelength scanning reduces the effects of interfering substances on the absorbance spectra by automatically selecting optimal wavelengths.
Better Outcomes: Deliver infinite possibilities, focus on value-added services.
- First hemostasis system to integrate LOCI technology and automate determination of prothrombin fragment F1+2 into daily routine with a fast assay turnaround time of less than 15 minutes, four times faster than the current testing protocol.
- STAT results in less than 8 minutes allow fast and efficient handling of emergency samples.
- Gain time to shift lab focus from operational tasks to results interpretation, improved clinical outcomes.
Atellica® COAG 360 System1 offers an expansive test menu6 of routine and specialty hemostasis assays (including several INNOVANCE assays), all on one system, allowing labs to run more tests per sample while processing a higher number of samples.
Dade Actin® FS
Dade Actin FSL
N Antiserum to Human Fibrinogen5
Thrombin Time/Batroxobin Time
Factor VIII Chromogenic
Berichrom® Factor XIII Chromogenic
ProC® Ac R
ProC Global/F V
INNOVANCE® Free PS Ag
Protein S Ac5
Berichrom Antithrombin III (A)
Berichrom Protein C
N Antiserum to Human Antithrombin III5
Anticoagulant Therapy Management
INNOVANCE LOCI hs D-Dimer7
von Willebrand Factor
INNOVANCE VWF Ac
N Antiserum to Human Plasminogen5
INNOVANCE LOCI F1+2
Berichrom C-1 Inhibitor5
N Antiserum to Human C1 Inhibitor5
Main unit and cabinet
1858 x 1042 x 1415 mm (W x D x H) without LAS connection
2156 x 1042 x 1415 mm (W x D x H) with LAS connection
25 channels total for clotting, chromogenic, and immunoassay: 4 with stirring for opto-mechanical and aggregation methods, 1 dedicated channel for LOCI assays
150 samples, 30 racks with five samples per rack (maximum load)
PT/APTT 210 (single-parameter analysis)
PT and APTT 350 (simultaneous analysis)
PT/APTT/AT 330 (simultaneous analysis)
PT/APTT/AT/DD 310 (simultaneous analysis)
- Access mode: Continuous random access (samples, cuvettes, reagents, controls and calibrators, liquid waste, water)
- STAT: STAT sample rack with five priority positions. Automatic prioritization
- Type: Single reaction cuvettes
- Loading: Automatic continuous access; 1500 cuvettes onboard
Archive viewer: 5000 results maximum per archive set, number of archive sets limited only by disc space
Job list: number of samples and results limited only by disc space
1Not available for sale in the U.S.
2Please refer to instrument-specific reagent application/reference guide for more information.
3Results based on a quantitative study comparing Atellica COAG 360 System and BCS® XP System.
4Throughput values were determined by the time to first result using Siemens study protocol with cap piercing and HIL for PT/APTT/AT/DD (Thromborel® S, Pathromtin™ SL, INNOVANCE Antithrombin, INNOVANCE D-Dimer reagents).
5Siemens Healthineers applications are under development.
6Reagent names are abbreviated. Please refer to instrument-specific reagent application/reference guide for more information.
7Research use only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.
The products/features (mentioned herein) are not commercially available in all countries. Due to regulatory reasons their future availability cannot be guaranteed. Please contact your local Siemens Healthineers organization for further details.