Arcadis Orbic eco
Arcadis Orbic eco is our high-end C-arm with isocentric design and 190º orbital movement.
It is well suited for intraoperative use in a multitude of clinical fields, e.g., in pain management, orthopedic, trauma and spine surgery.
- Counterbalanced, isocentric design helps saving time and dose und supersedes readjustments by virtually unlimited projection possibilities with 190° orbital rotation
- Optimally matched, fully digital 1K2-imaging chain from image acquisition to viewing and archiving
- Truly digital navigation with NaviLink 2D.
- Ergonomic lightweight and compact trolley design for better maneuverability and less space requirement
- syngo DICOM1 Viewer for platform independent viewing of images