Detailed visualization of all relevant cardiac images on one page with Argus Viewer
Viewing Software for Cardiac MR Studies and large data sets. The Argus Viewer allows users to load a large list of dynamic data sets and view it comfortably.
For example cardiac images from a patient are loaded and then automatically sorted into user definable reading configurations. Resorting and re-display can be changed instantaneously according to the wishes of the user, either automatically or manually.
- Grouping based on series description
- Grouping based on slice position
- Free grouping of image stacks by drag&drop in the image overview
- Additionally, integrated 8on1 movie provides efficient review of data
- AVI creation of movie loops (up to 4on1) possible.