You have been nominated to attend the DX MSC Executive Onboarding Program for New Business Managers. We are pleased to invite you to a week of knowledge sharing in Tarrytown, New York, USA the week of May 6 – 10, 2019.
The DX MSC Executive Onboarding Program for New Business Managers is designed for newly hired/newly promoted managers in DX to meet their needs and ensure success as they move through their careers. With this introductory training on key DX business management topics, our portfolio strategies, services, and how we live the Principles of Healthineers™ each day, participants will receive a comprehensive understanding of the DX environment, our operational culture, and our communication approach. The DX MSC Executive Onboarding Program offers an opportunity to meet and network with peers and senior management, and to gain an understanding about other regional business environments. This program combines the latest learnings and strategies with hands-on experience to inspire and elevate performance along every dimension of the DX business, from innovation and product development to effective management and strategies focused on growing revenue and profit.
5-day program, May 6 – 10, 2019
There will also be a variety of evening social events organized to facilitate peer-to-peer and management team dialogue.
This invitation is for you only. Please do not distribute this link or register any representatives other than yourself.
Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics
511 Benedict Avenue
Tarrytown, NY 10591-5005 USA
This program is designed to provide a comprehensive understanding of these topics and how they mesh with your country responsibilities:
- Overview of the Principles of Healthineers™
- DX MSC Strategy, Organization and Vision
- Molecular Diagnostics Global Strategy
- Point of Care Diagnostics Global Strategy
- Laboratory Diagnostics Global Marketing Strategy
- LD Triple AAA Strategy
- LD Assays/Disease States/Product Development Process
- Atellica® Portfolio
- DX MSC Global Commercial Operations – Obeya Atellica Success Program
- Automate… InTelligently
- LD Product Lifecycle Management
- Manufacturing (Flanders Facility Tour)
- Enhancing Your Value Proposition through Services: Customer Services/Enterprise Services/Digital Services
- DX MSC Global Commercial Operations Projects Overview
- Siemens Healthineers MSC Sales Enablement Strategy
- Customer Relationship Management Platforms
- Finance and MTA Budgeting Process
- Pricing Excellence
- Instrument Forecasting S&OP Process