Mobile apps help your staff by shortening the time needed for clinical documentation and by keeping patient data secure1 and up to date.
- Patient Consent
- Visual Care
Facilitate patient consent procedures to support subsequent medical data exchange. Designed for ease of use on smartphones and tablets, Patient Consent helps your medical personnel to walk patients through the paperwork at the point of care by allowing paperless documentation of a patient's consent.
- Automatic save function for documentation and immediate data access
- Unambiguous patient identification by name, gender, date of birth, and patient ID
- Opt-out flexibility for selected content and documents
- Accelerated consent process without media breaks
- Compliance with security standards and national/international data security policies1
- Compliance with interoperability standards1
Seamlessly document your patient's progress and overall health status and share these documents with other healthcare professionals across your network. From images and photos for wound documentation to audio files of patient interviews and patient videos, Visual Care lets you securely1 upload information and connect it to health information systems, such as Vendor Neutral Archives (VNA) and Electronic Patient and Health Record systems (EHR).
- Documentation, view, and upload of patient-related health information to connected systems
- Improved staff efficiency and reduced documentation efforts
- Allows documentation for disease control and prevention capabilities
- Compliance with interoperability standards (supported media are images and photos for wound documentation, videos for walk analysis after stroke, audio for patient interviews, and free text for additional notes)
- Barcode scanner for quick patient retrieval
- Compliance with high security standards, e.g., no data storage on mobile devices
- Connection to eHealth Solutions or Vendor Neutral Archives (e.g. syngo.share)
- Automatic data synchronization when a device connects to WiFi
- Based on HL7 FHIR
Patient Consent and Visual Care are products of ITH icoserve technology for healthcare GmbH - A Siemens Healthineers Company, Innsbruck, Austria. These products are not to be used for diagnostic purposes. The product offering is not commercially available in all countries. Please contact your local Siemens Healthineers organization for further information.
All images of the Visual Care user interface shown herein are drafts.
1Fulfills security standards (such as IHE, HIPAA) and uses interoperability standards (such as IHE XDS/PIX/PDQ/PAM, HL7v2, HL7v3, FHIR, DICOM, ebXML, SOAP Webservice, XACML).