The Planning Excellence module is customized master planning for both greenfield and brownfield projects. Whether it’s new construction or modernizing your current facilities, Siemens Healthineers Value Partners works with you to create a strategically sound roadmap for you to follow in achieving your vision.
Siemens Healthineers Value Partners will help you assess current and projected patient volumes, resource usage, and layout requirements. We go deeper than that, helping you to develop an institutional sustainability strategy while creating state-of-the-art, digitalized, patient-centric facilities.
Through market and environmental analysis, planning of the future service portfolio, capacity and resource planning, workflow-based layout / functional planning, and business planning, Siemens Healthineers Value Partners can help you bring your vision to life.
Every partnership is unique, but typical services provided include:
- Market and competitor analysis of the hospital’s catchment area
- Integrated, process-oriented layout concept for the planned facility
- Best practice workflow-oriented construction planning for all hospital departments, with consideration for architectural and economic restrictions
- Detailed investment and staff planning
- Sustainability planning
- Enabling financing (Siemens Healthineers Value Partners can help you finance your project directly or by identifying appropriate third parties)