VERSANT HIV-1 RNA 1.0 Assay (kPCR)
Performance to meet your needs
- Efficient and reproducible extraction, amplification, and detection of HIV-1 RNA
- Up to 89 patient samples per run
- Results in less than 6 hours
Outstanding Assay Performance
- Excellent performance with quality extraction
- Low limit of detection (LOD) with high accuracy
- Good precision across a wide dynamic range
- Compatible with a variety of subtypes and circulating recombinant forms
Automated and Flexible Technology
- Primary-tube sampling supports a variety of tube types and sizes
- Positive patient sample identification with bar-code ID for sample and results tracking
- Up to 178 patient results per shift
- 500 uL sample input volume
Robust Assay Design
- Enhanced sensitivity and specificity with BLACK HOLE QUENCHER**
- Detects all Group M and Group O subtypes
- Targets highly conserved pol integrase gene with unique TAQMAN probe
- Lower annealing temperature tolerates greater mismatch which leads to better subtype quantitation
- Non-competitive internal control to monitor extraction and PCR efficiency
- Amplicon contamination control with UNG
HIV Assay Workflow
The VERSANT® HIV-1 RNA 1.0 Assay (kPCR) is IVDD, CE marked. Not available for sale in the U.S. Product availability varies from country to country and is subject to local regulatory requirements.
* Not available for sale in the U.S. Product availability may vary from country to country and is subject to varying regulatory requirements. Please contact your local representative for availability.
** BLACK HOLE QUENCHER is a trademark of Biosearch Technology.
*** TaqMan is a trademark of Roche Molecular Diagnostics, Inc.