VERSANT HCV Genotype 2.0 Assay (LiPA)
Perform HCV Genotyping and Subtyping with Greater Accuracy
The VERSANT HCV Genotype 2.0 Assay (LiPA)* uses the trusted reverse-hybridization technology to provide accurate identification of HCV genotype and subtype specific data for optimal patient therapy.
Extensive Subtype Information
- Positive identification of more than 15 different subtypes including 6 (c-l)
- Increased genotyping and subtyping accuracy due to dual target analysis of 5’ non-coding and core viral genomic regions
- Highly accurate differentiation of subtypes 1a vs.1b showing more than 96% concordance with NS5B sequencing
- Easy and accurate interpretation with updated chart that includes rare patterns
- Most widely used HCV genotyping assay
- Trusted reverse-hybridization technology (LiPA)
- Validated with NS5B sequencing
Total Genotyping Solution
- Full integration from extraction to automated interpretation
- Minimal hands-on time as most manual steps are automated with the Auto-LiPA 48 or AutoBlot 3000H systems
* IVDD, CE marked. For Research Use Only in the United States. Product availability varies from country to country and is subject to local regulatory requirements.
VERSANT is a registered trademark of Siemens. All other marks are the property of their respective owners.