Innovations in electrophysiology have created a strong demand for highly integrated solutions capable of supporting smooth workflows for increasingly complex procedures.
Radiation exposure during electrophysiology procedures is a continuing concern. Excellent image quality and lowest possible dose are vital requirements for patient and staff.
Therefore, Siemens has put together one of the most future-oriented portfolios for electrophysiology; truly integrated solutions for enhanced patient care. Covering everything from imaging and recording to 3D guidance and co-registration with the latest mapping and navigation systems. Smart solutions designed to set new standards of care, safety, and efficiency for your electrophysiology laboratoy.
Helping you achieve the lowest possible dose
Radiation exposure during electrophysiology procedures is a continuing concern. Excellent image quality and lowest possible dose are vital requirements for patient and staff. Experience the Artis family and the CARE package.
Artis family of imaging solutions
The Artis family includes three product lines of interventional imaging systems and offers the right system for your needs in electrophysiology. All product lines feature the complete portfolio for cardiology, including a floor-, a ceiling-mounted, a biplane, and a multi-axis system with robotic technology.
CARE – combined applications to reduce radiation exposure
Introduced in 1994, our ever growing CARE portfolio continues to reduce radiation dose for patients and clinical staff while maintaining high image quality for diagnostic confidence. CARE is standard with all Artis systems.
Enhancing your workflow
Siemens solutions for electrophysiology are designed to help you increase the efficiency of your clinical workflow. Learn more about system components, recording and information systems and advanced clinical applications.
Advanced EP Applications
Artis Large Display – seeing the whole picture on one monitor
- Unique Siemens algorithm ensures native signal quality in re-sized image windows
- Customized display settings
- Fast, intuitive handling; tableside control
- Integrated emergency backup ensures real-time fluoro information always available
Sensis – a recording and information system that grows with your cath lab
- Crisp and clear waveforms from up to 64 intracardiac channels/128 electrode inputs
- Efficient workflow from registration to reporting
- Seamless component integration
- Investment confidence due to scalability
Artis Cockpit – cleaning up the control room
- Benefit from streamlined setup and workflow
- Increase efficiency with two operators working simultaneously
- Customize layouts quickly and easily with drag & drop
Committed to your success – today and tomorrow
Ultra-low-dose imaging techniques, multimodality approaches and the deep integration of mapping and navigation systems will be the basis for increasingly accurate diagnosis and successful treatment of cardiac arrhythmias.