Tissue Preparation System
The Siemens Tissue Preparation Solution includes a Tissue Preparation System and the VERSANT® Tissue Preparation Reagents kit. Using magnetic particle-based isolation and proprietary bead technology, this solution provides a more efficient and reproducible process for the isolation of high-quality nucleic acids from formalin-fixed paraffin-embedded (FFPE) and fresh frozen (FF) tissues.
- Offers a fully automated process including the full integration of deparaffinization
- Eliminates the use of organic solvents and centrifugation steps associated with deparaffinization
- Enables co-extraction of DNA and RNA from a single extraction process with a single set of reagents
- Provides a standardized lysis step for all samples
- Delivers highly reproducible results
- Processes up to 48 samples in about 4 hours