Reducing Maintenance with the ADVIA Centaur XPT Immunoassay System
Working with Siemens Healthineers, Laboratory Dr. Quade and Colleagues GmbH decreased maintenance time for greater laboratory efficiency.
Laboratory Dr. Quade and Colleagues GmbH
A private laboratory that performs approximately 40,000 tests per day.
- ADVIA® LabCell® Automation Solution
- ADVIA® Chemistry XPT System
- IMMULITE® 2000 XPi Immunoassay System
- ADVIA Centaur® XPT Immunoassay System
- ADVIA Centaur® XP Immunoassay System
Key Outcomes and Benefits:
- The laboratory gained 40 additional hours of system operation annually by reducing maintenance activities.
- 10 hours of hands-on time were eliminated because calibrations are automatically performed and new applications are automatically loaded into the system with the 2-D bar-code scanner.
- All results were within the RiliBÄK-specified ranges, and all intra- and inter-assay precision results met RiliBÄK and Westgard rules and internal requirements.
Read how this private laboratory worked together with Siemens Healthineers to significantly reduce hands-on maintenance time for its immunoassay analyzers, increasing overall laboratory productivity.
ADVIA, ADVIA Centaur, IMMULITE, LabCell, and all associated marks are trademarks of Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc., or its affiliates. All other trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners.
Product availability may vary from country to country and is subject to varying regulatory requirements. Please contact your local representative for availability.
The outcomes obtained by the Siemens Healthineers customer described here were realized in the customer’s unique setting. Since there is no typical laboratory, and many variables exist, there can be no guarantee that others will achieve the same results.