"By following the Young Graduates Program, you get a broad bottom-up overview on how a global medtech company is structured and organized. It gives you the opportunity to have deep-dive into the specific areas of your interest, stimulating your personal development and professional growth within the company."Glenn To, Business Manager Computed Tomography and Radiation Oncology (Young Graduate 2015)
"The Young Graduate Program allows you to obtain a taste of different business environments, it ensures flexibility and empowers career development in an everchanging, dynamic healthcare environment."Joren Lambrecht, Clinical Application Specialist AT (Young Graduate 2016)
"I see the Young Graduate Program as a chance to develop my talents and capabilities. By working in multiple disciplines and with different people, I have a unique view on products and processes of today’s healthcare environment. This is the perfect boost to start your career!"Lionel Smets, Young Graduate 2018
"The Young Graduate Program of Siemens Healthineers was a great introduction to this industry. The program allows you to develop yourself in the best way possible. I had the chance to learn from highly experienced people within our company both locally as internationally. Al of what I learnt during this program I daily apply in my current role"Alexander Olbrechts, Business Manager syngo (Young Graduate 2016)
"By being challenged in the different areas of medical imaging, I learned to explore my interests and grow in a role that is 100% what I want to do, with fast growing responsibilities and a supporting environment."Heleen Schoofs, Clinical Application Specialist PET-CT and CT (Young Graduate 2016)
What do we offer?
We offer a place where everyone cares. About our products, but also about each other. By giving everyone the chance to grow and learn, with mentoring and personal guidance. With challenging projects and a fast track to help you develop your career.
- A unique program and unforgettable experience at the beginning of your career.
- A learning path of 18 months with personal guidance and mentoring.
- Experience in different roles and domains in the organization, like application, service or project management.
- A contract of indefinite term with one of the biggest and most innovative companies in the world.
- A solid training package
Who are we looking for?
We accept applications from students with a commercial or technical background, but we are especially interested in the following degrees:
- Master of Science in Biomedical Engineering
- Master of Industrial Sciences (focus on clinical/medical engineering)
- Master in Bio(clinical) Sciences/Bio-informatics
- Master Electronics/ICT/Electromechanics