Cinematic Anatomy is an immersive application designed to improve teaching anatomy at medical universities, schools and hospitals while enhancing scientific and interdisciplinary interaction between medical stakeholders and helping to increase patient communication.
Enhance learner ́s competency, qualify future medical staff, and improve outcomes with lively lectures to teach the diversity and complexity of human anatomy using photorealistic 3D visualization with Cinematic Rendering that enables students to easily understand the spatial characteristics of anatomical structures.
By using images rendered with the patented Cinematic Rendering algorithm which displays the CT and MR DICOM data in a three-dimensionally photorealistic view for increased understanding and acceptance of surgical interventions, the software enables healthcare providers to improve interdisciplinary interactions between medical stakeholders and patients increasing engagement and loyalty.
Explore the application with our Demo Movies
Cinematic Anatomy improves anatomy education with various features
Cinematic Anatomy helps to address your needs
Cinematic Anatomy helps students to
- Better and faster understand anatomical structures and spatial characteristics through photorealistic 3D visualization
- Combine knowledge from 2D anatomy books with 3D visualization
- Understand the diverse and complex individual anatomy, anatomical variations, pathology, and age-related degeneration
- Reduce dependency on body donations while decreasing the cost of cadaver courses, models and illustrative materials
- Enhance your institution's reputation and its attractiveness to students
- Sustain patient loyalty while increasing patient satisfaction with improved visualization of complex anatomical problems and operations during patient information by using DICOM data files from CT and MRI scans for better understanding
- Enhance workforce productivity while reducing time with improved interdisciplinary communication among physicians and patients.
- Provide accurate spatial visualization of research results and ease of sharing contents and images with peers
- Enhance your reputation as cutting-edge institution
- Improve visual presentation with a flexible setup for new subject areas.
- Open up new content fields with the possibility to explain medical content in an easy way and attract your institutions for a new audience
- Enhance your institution´s reputation and differentiate from competitors
Explore what our customers think about Cinematic Anatomy
„The quality of the visualization of structures and tissues with Cinematic Rendering is amazing. It allows for lively lectures and intensifies the understanding of anatomical structures and spatial characteristics through photo-realistic visualization. I am totally convinced that this application must and will find its way into the anatomy education in the near future.“1
Cinematic Anatomy Expert Talk series
Would you like to discover more about the new application from Siemens Healthineers using MR and CT cinematic rendering to help you teach anatomy. Join us for an Expert Talk session where we will discuss this exciting product with customers and hear how they use it in their facility.
2022 May 19th, 4-5 pm (CET) - Language: English
Scenarios for the implementation of Cinematic Anatomy in lectures. From enriching standard anatomy lectures to dedicated “virtual dissection” workshops or cinematic lectures. Learn from the experience of Professor Michael Scholz, FAU Erlangen and Prim. Univ.-Prof. Dr. Franz Fellner, JKU Linz.
Please register with the contact form below.
Did this information help you?
The products/features and/or service offerings (here mentioned) are not commercially available in all countries and/or for all modalities. If the services are not marketed in countries due to regulatory or other reasons, the service offering cannot be guaranteed. Please contact your local Siemens Healthineers organization for further details. Not for clinical use. For training purposes only.
The statements by Siemens Healthineers’ customers described herein are based on results that were achieved in the customer’s unique setting. Since there is no “typical” hospital and many variables exist (e.g., hospital size, case mix, level of IT adoption) there can be no guarantee that other customers will achieve the same results.