Clinically Relevant Targets, Better ResultsSyndromic Testing for Infectious Diseases
Features & Benefits
- Real-time PCR multiplex kits for infectious disease detection based on syndromic testing
- Comprehensive diagnostic approach to a clinical syndrome
- Faster diagnosis with better informed therapeutic decisions
- Cost-effective testing strategy
- Single multiplex real-time PCR kit for multiple targets that are grouped according to syndrome
- Saves the laboratory time, resources, reagents, and budget
- Clinically relevant testing for appropriately grouped targets based on a patient’s signs and symptoms
- Improved patient outcomes due to a faster clinical diagnosis and appropriate treatment decisions
FTD SARS-CoV-2 Assay*
One-tube singleplex assay for the detection of the human coronavirus SARS-CoV-2 and internal control.
FTD Respiratory pathogens 21 Assay**
Five-tube multiplex assay for the detection of influenza A virus; influenza A(H1N1) virus (swine-lineage); influenza B virus; human rhinovirus; human coronaviruses NL63, 229E, OC43 and HKU1; human parainfluenza viruses 1, 2, 3 and 4; human metapneumoviruses A/B; human bocavirus; human respiratory syncytial viruses A/B; human adenovirus; enterovirus; human parechovirus; Mycoplasma pneumoniae and internal control.
FTD FLU/HRSV Assay**
One-tube multiplex assay for detection of influenza A virus; influenza B virus; respiratory syncytial viruses A/B and internal control.
FTD Vesicular rash Assay**
One-tube multiplex assay for detection of herpes simplex viruses 1 and 2; varicella zoster virus and internal control.
FTD Stool parasites Assay**
One-tube multiplex assay for the detection of Entamoeba histolytica; Cryptosporidium spp.; Giardia lamblia and internal control.
FTD Viral meningitis Assay**
Two-tube multiplex assay for detection of herpes simplex viruses 1 and 2; varicella zoster virus; mumps virus; enterovirus; human parechovirus and internal control.
Siemens Healthineers has a solution for your molecular diagnostics testing laboratory.
Did this information help you?
*CE-IVD labeled for diagnostic use in the EU. This test has not been FDA-cleared or approved. This test has been authorized by FDA under an EUA for use by authorized laboratories. This test has been authorized only for the detection of nucleic acid from SARS-CoV-2, not for any other viruses or pathogens. This test is only authorized for the duration of the declaration that circumstances exist justifying the authorization of emergency use of in vitro diagnostics for detection and/or diagnosis of COVID-19 under Section 564(b)(1) of the Act, 21. U.S.C. § 360bbb- 3(b)(1), unless the authorization is terminated or revoked sooner.
** CE-IVD labeled for diagnostic use in the EU.