CLINITEK Status®+ Analyzer
Need simple, enhanced clinical information for urinalysis results?
The new CLINITEK Status®+ Analyzer is the latest addition to the CLINITEK® family, the most widely used urinalysis brand worldwide.* The new CLINITEK Status+ Analyzer is even easier to use and features new automatic checks (Auto-Checks**).
The analyzer automatically checks each test strip for humidity exposure, common sample interferences and strip identification for Siemens test strips. Together, these provide improved clinical information.
Easy to Use and Convenient
- Simple, intuitive touchscreen operation
- Load test – the analyzer does the rest, automatically times and reads every specimen
- Fast results – in-office test results in about 1 minute
- Automatic printed report – no manual transcription needed
Improved Data Integrity
- Analyzer along with patented test strip technology enables Auto-Checks:
- Detects common sample interferences and makes a printed note of any potentially compromised result***
- Checks each strip for humidity to prevent reporting of falsely elevated results
- Auto-identification of test strips, no need for operators to key in manually
- Removes subjectivity of visually read results
- Routine urinalysis with CLINITEK Multistix® urine test strips, the most widely used test strips in the world**
- Albumin-to-creatinine ratios to detect early kidney disease in confirmed diabetic patients
- Protein-to-creatinine ratios to detect early kidney disease in high-risk patients
- hCG pregnancy testing via the CLINITEST® hCG cassette
- Simple connectivity upgrade to CLINITEK Status Connect System, for centralized oversight, data integration and elimination of manual documentation when interfaced to data management software or LIS
- Barcode reading capability to eliminate manual tasks
*Point of Care Diagnostic Testing Worldwide Markets. Trimark Publications. June 12, 2009
**Only available when using Siemens IR or color bands
***Feature not available in the U.S.