Clinically Relevant Targets, Better ResultsSyndromic Testing for Infectious Diseases
Características y Beneficios
- Real-time PCR multiplex kits for infectious disease detection based on syndromic testing
- Comprehensive diagnostic approach to a clinical syndrome
- Faster diagnosis with better informed therapeutic decisions
- Cost-effective testing strategy
- Single multiplex real-time PCR kit for multiple targets that are grouped according to syndrome
- Saves the laboratory time, resources, reagents, and budget
- Clinically relevant testing for appropriately grouped targets based on a patient’s signs and symptoms
- Improved patient outcomes due to a faster clinical diagnosis and appropriate treatment decisions
FTD SARS-CoV-2 Assay*
One-tube singleplex assay for the detection of the human coronavirus SARS-CoV-2 and internal control.
FTD SARS-CoV-2/FluA/FluB/HRSV Assay**
For the detection of five respiratory viruses from one sample eluate: SARS-CoV-2, Influenza A virus, Influenza B virus, and human Respiratory Syncytial Viruses A/B.
FTD Respiratory pathogens 21 Assay**
Five-tube multiplex assay for the detection of influenza A virus; influenza A(H1N1) virus (swine-lineage); influenza B virus; human rhinovirus; human coronaviruses NL63, 229E, OC43 and HKU1; human parainfluenza viruses 1, 2, 3 and 4; human metapneumoviruses A/B; human bocavirus; human respiratory syncytial viruses A/B; human adenovirus; enterovirus; human parechovirus; Mycoplasma pneumoniae and internal control.
FTD FLU/HRSV Assay**
One-tube multiplex assay for detection of influenza A virus; influenza B virus; respiratory syncytial viruses A/B and internal control.
FTD Vesicular rash Assay**
One-tube multiplex assay for detection of herpes simplex viruses 1 and 2; varicella zoster virus and internal control.
FTD Stool parasites Assay**
One-tube multiplex assay for the detection of Entamoeba histolytica; Cryptosporidium spp.; Giardia lamblia and internal control.
FTD Viral meningitis Assay**
Two-tube multiplex assay for detection of herpes simplex viruses 1 and 2; varicella zoster virus; mumps virus; enterovirus; human parechovirus and internal control.
Siemens Healthineers has a solution for your molecular diagnostics testing laboratory.