The Dimension Vista® 500 System provides intelligent analytics where sample-centric design, unique integration of four technologies, including LOCI® advanced chemiluminescence, customer-driven engineering and flexibility of configurations all come together for a more efficient workflow.
Características y beneficios
Unique integration of four technologies for speed and quality without compromise
Processes more than 100 assays simultaneously
- 144 onboard reagent slots
- Over 90% of typical lab testing processed on a single platform
- Disease state management from a single primary sample container
- Capacity for 600-800 samples onboard simultaneously
- Processes up to 1000 tests per hour
- Common reagent area and packaging
LOCI Advanced Chemiluminescence for trusted results in a Flash
- High sensitivity immunoassays integrated with fast turnaround time
♦ 10-minute cardiac panel
♦ 16-minute 3rd generation TSH
- The advanced homogeneous chemiluminescent technology
- Short reaction times with no wash or separation steps
- Low sample volumes
Customer-driven engineering helps eliminate manual tasks
- Consolidated testing
- Ease of use
- Automated hands-off calibration and QC
- Auto-sensitivity, precision and linearity
- Customizable QC and calibration auto-acceptance parameters
- Continual monitoring of onboard inventory
- Autoverification of results performed according to user-programmable rules
- Automatic repeat of panic values to ensure result reliability
- Dual sample clot-check; short-sample detect; sample quality management; sample integrity; serum indices (HIL)
- Onboard help system
- Onboard water purification module
"Vista® was worth the wait. It was critical to the quality of results to have access to new technology. LOCI® tests are great!"
Carol Ritter, M.D.
Sacred Heart St. Mary's Hopsital
"In comparison to the competitors, the Vista® footprint is great. It does so much in our small lab. The speed of the installation exceeded our expectations, and Siemens support was excellent."
Director, Alegent Health
"The Vista® 500 is faster than our existing systems."
John Randolph Medical Center
"The system has very low maintenance".
"It was genius to put liquids under separate lock and key."
High-Sensitivity Troponin I
Drugs of Abuse/Toxicology
Alanine Aminotransferase (ALT)
Alkaline Phosphatase (ALP)
Gamma Glutamyltransferase (GGT)
Total Iron Binding Capacity
Total Protein, CSF/Urine
Urea Nitrogen (BUN)
Cyclosporine, Extended Range‡
Antistreptolysin O (ASO)
Ig Light Chains, Type Kappa
Ig Light Chains, Type Lambda
IgG Subclass 1
IgG Subclass 2
IgG Subclass 3
IgG Subclass 4
Retinol Binding Protein
Rheumatoid Factor (RF)
Soluble Transferrin Receptor (sTfR)
Therapeutic Drug Monitoring (TDM)
* Not available for sale in the U.S.
† Alliance Application manufactured by third party, distributed by Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics.
‡ No manual pre-treatment.
§ Alliance Application manufactured and distributed by Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics.
The products/features (mentioned herein) are not commercially available in all countries. Due to regulatory reasons their future availability cannot be guaranteed. Please contact your local Siemens Healthineers organization for further details.