A system that offers unprecedented access to 3 Tesla magnetic resonance imaging? The answer is MAGNETOM Spectra1. It’s the key to a new scope of image and healthcare quality for patients. It’s the key to a new level of usability and diagnostic confidence for physicians. And, it’s the key to ensure premium patient care at an attractive total cost of ownership for radiologists. If access is what you are looking for, then MAGNETOM Spectra is your key to 3T.
Features & Benefits
With MAGNETOM Spectra we are closing the gap between brilliant 3T imaging and cost sensitivity. MAGNETOM Spectra combines outstanding 3T image quality and typical Siemens Healthineers product quality.
It's quality. Unchallenged.
MAGNETOM Spectra delivers crisp, high-resolution images that will inspire you with a level of accuracy and detail unprecedented in this particular product range.
- Siemens Healthineers 3T image quality
- Tim 4G integrated coil technology with DirectRF
- Higher accuracy, resolution and signal to noise
- 24 receive channels for up to 120 coil elements
- High density coil arrays, head-to-toe
- Best-in-class 3T image homogeneity with TimTX TrueForm
- Maximum range of clinical applications
- Outstanding image consistency and high reproducibility with Dot
It's usability. Unlimited.
To increase scanning results to a higher possible level, regardless of a patient’s condition, as well as to maximize user confidence, you need an intelligent usability concept. This is a key strength of MAGNETOM Spectra.
- Dot engines - easy and guided
- One-click exam strategy selection to adapt your scan planning to different patient conditions
- Automatic positioning with AutoFoV for a consistent and fast set-up
- Synchronized timing of scanning and breathing with AutoVoice Commands
- Tim 4G integrated coil technology
- Highly flexible and scalable to the anatomy of the patient
- Ultra lightweight coils are easy to carry and position
- Easy coil connection with the Siemens unique SlideConnect and DirectConnect
- Easy and comfortable patient set-up with the patient-table-integrated 24-element spine coil
It's patient-care. Uncompromised.
Providing a high level of patient care in magnetic resonance imaging is closely connected to increasing access to premium diagnostic technology for patients all over the world.
- Access to premium patient care with cutting-edge 3T technology
- Easy and streamlined workflow with Dot
- Fast scans enabled by Tim 4G
- Maximum system uptime due to our service strategy, providing undisturbed examination workflow
- One user interface and one common reading solution for all modalities with syngo and syngo.via
- Fast break even due to optimum TCO (Total cost of ownership)
- Low operating cost through multiple measures like the optimized cooling system and state-of-the-art zero helium boil-off technology
- Low installation cost through small footprint and fast installation
Hear from the experts
Listen to the feedback on MAGNETOM Spectra – directly from the experts.
Dr. K. Saravanan
Chief Radiologist & Owner, Saravana Scans
Prof. Dr. Francis Lau
Head of Radiology Department, Island Hospital
Dr. Zou Li Qiu
Radiologist, Peking University Shenzhen Hospital
Qi Yu Long
Technologist, Peking University Shenzhen Hospital
Director & Brain surgeon, Kajikawa Hospital
Bad Nauheim, Germany
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
1The product might not be approved in some countries or, for other reasons, not yet commercially available.
2The statements by Siemens Healthineers' customers described herein are based on results that were achieved in the customer's unique setting. Since there is no "typical" hospital and many variables exist (e.g., hospital size, case mix, level of IT adoption) there can be no guarantee that other customers will achieve the same results.
3Channels (coil elements) that can be connected simultaneously.
4With Tim Whole Body Suite.
5Minimum total space requirement for magnet, electronics, and console room.