CLINITEK Novus Automated Urine Chemistry Analyzer*
The latest urine chemistry analyzer from Siemens combines proven dry-pad technology with an easy-to-use cassette test format to help ensure standardized urine test results and maximum productivity in busy laboratories.
- Accepts up to 450 test sets and processes up to 240 samples/hour for increased walkaway time
- Automated entry of lot number and expiration date via RFID tag saves operator time and reduces potential for errors
- Test cassettes eliminate the need to align the test strips
- Built-in liquid-level sensing reduces sample preparation time
- System design allows easier access to replaceable parts to streamline maintenance and cleaning
- Card handler provides highly reliable transport of test cards for seamless operation
- Onboard barcode reader reduces potential for errors reading sample IDs
- System identifies tube type and senses if cap has been removed, improving pipette reliability
- LED light source and digital camera increase optical system longevity and overall uptime
Easy to Use
- Customer-driven design – color touch screen, tiltable display, customizable menu options
- Load-and-go test cassettes and test tubes simplify operations
- Online help and guidance
- Supports a wide range of testing volumes – load up to 200 samples at once
- Clinically relevant sensitivity and specificity for peace of mind.
- Digital camera measures color to improve accuracy of urine test results
- Standardized output – same proven test pads used in CLINITEK® Analyzer family from the point of care to the central lab.
CLINITEK brand is the recognized leader in urine chemistry testing
- Ready-to-use liquid calibration of all analytes provides confidence in urine test results
- CLINITEK Novus 10 cassettes* for routine urine testing
*Product availability may vary from country to country and is subject to varying regulatory requirements. Please contact your local representative for availability.