CLINITEK AUWi PRO System
The CLINITEK® AUWi System combines two of the most widely used and reliable urine analyzers with a user friendly software interface.
Harnessing the Power of Two Exceptional Analyzers
- CLINITEK Novus® analyzer combines proven dry-pad urine chemistry technology with an easy-to-use cassette test format to ensure standardized test results
- Sysmex UF-1000i analyzer standardizes and provides fully quantitative urine sediment results using high-sensitivity fluorescent flow cytometry
Workstations are linked by a common sample track and integrated with powerful workflow management software for unattended operation with complete confidence
- Automatically reflexes samples requiring sediment analysis using customer-defined rules, reducing the time and labor associated with manual microscopic analysis
- Autoverification of results to be reported to the LIS is based on tailored rules
- Integrates urine chemistry and sediment results into a user-defined, consolidated patient report
- Software automatically flags abnormal results requiring later review
- Continuous load-and-go processing with no centrifugation, reduced off-line dilutions, and fewer manual steps
- Minimized sample handling from pre- to post-analysis
- You can load up to 200 sample tubes simultaneously, and complete up to 80 tests per hour while performing other duties
CLINITEK Novus Analyzer
The CLINITEK Novus® analyzer automates your urine chemistry testing and standardizes result interpretation.
- Advanced color correction improves test accuracy
- Clinically appropriate detection level of blood improves disease detection
- Excellent correlation of urine chemistry results with those obtained on a reference system
- Ability to load 450 tests at a time using the unique “load-and-go” test cassettes
- True, live calibration of all analytes provides confidence in results
- Over 60 years of invention and innovation in urinalysis provides the broadest range of urine chemistry analyzers
Sysmex UF-1000i™ Urine Cell Analyzer
The UF-1000i standardizes and provides fully quantitative urine sediment results, eliminating operator to operator variability.
- Automatic classification of 10 formed elements
- Sediment classification is accurate and consistent
- Separate measurement channel enhances bacteria detection
- 99% negative predictive value for screening of Urinary Tract Infections
- Anti-carryover function ensures integrity of results
- Reliable identification analysis and auto identification of normal samples eliminates the need for further manual steps
- Reduced review rate provides greater walkaway capability
- Cell counting capabilities of up to 80,000 particles reduces manual review rate
- Temperature and pH normalization provides a more accurate result
- Analyzing more of the sample provides fully quantitative results that eliminate subjective interpretation
Urinalysis WAM software
With the Urinalysis WAM software, you are in control of the entire testing process – a new, intuitive and easy-to-use program on a single user interface.
- Customer-defined rules criteria reduces review rate and offline testing
- Auto-validation of results reduces the amount of time spent reviewing data
- Rules engine allows real-time data checking and automatic reflex testing
- Delta checking and tracking of patient historical data by medical record numbers
- Operator management function for validation and security access
- Customized reports for audit trail
Complete this form to subscribe to hear from Siemens Healthineers on urinalysis topics.
Because of some maintenance activities, this service is not available currently.
Please try again later.