CLINITEK AUWi PRO System
The CLINITEK® AUWi PRO System provides the following test methods:
The CLINITEK Novus Menu:
- Specific Gravity
…and offers the following measurement technologies:
- Dry pad test measurement
- A Color Digital Camera (1400 x 750 pixels) electronically analyzes the color and intensity of light that reflects from a reacted test area.
- Refractometry method calculates clarity and specific gravity.
The UF-1000i lets you perform tests via formed elements…
- Epithelial Cells
- Hyaline Casts
…and flagged parameters:
- Pathological Casts
- Small Round Cells
Furthermore the UF-1000i offers the following measurement technologies:
- Urine fluorescent flow cytometry
- Two stains with fluorescent dye
- Separate bacteria channel for improved discrimination
Complete this form to subscribe to hear from Siemens Healthineers on urinalysis topics.
Because of some maintenance activities, this service is not available currently.
Please try again later.