ACUSON S2000 ABVS Ultrasound System, HELX Evolution with Touch Control
Nearly half of women have heterogeneously or extremely radiographically dense breast tissue. Dense breast tissue can make detecting cancer through mammography more difficult. Built on a premium ultrasound system, the ACUSON S2000™ Automated Breast Volume Scanner (ABVS) for 3D Total Breast Ultrasound helps clinicians address this crucial issue. As you consider your breast ultrasound needs:
Personalized breast cancer screening and the role of breast density
ACUSON S2000 ABVS Testimonial Video -- Dr. Barry Roseman
ACUSON S2000 Automated Breast Volume Scanner (ABVS) from Dr. Ellen Mendelson
3D Breast Ultrasound at White Plains Hospital Imaging Center
Heritage Valley Health System discusses how ABVS has helped their practice and patients.
ACUSON S2000 ABVS Breast Ultrasound
ACUSON S2000 ABVS Patient Positioning
Features & Benefits
The ACUSON S2000 ABVS for a 3D Total Breast Ultrasound Solution helps healthcare professionals efficiently and consistently identify lesions or other areas of concern in fatty and dense breast tissue.
3D Total Breast Scanning
How do you meet the increasing demands of dense breast imaging?
- Generate a coronal view of the breast, which demonstrates global anatomy and symmetry as well as exquisite architectural distortion.
- Improve ergonomics and decrease operator strain with the Siemens exclusive hands-free locking mechanism of the ABVS transducer pod.
- Improve efficiency by decreasing exam time and consistency with the ABVS.
Dense breast tissue increases your risk of getting breast cancer and makes it more challenging for physicians to identify cancer on mammograms. Studies have shown that ultrasound can help find breast cancers that can’t be seen on a mammogram.
The ABVS provides consistent, reproducible, operator-independent results with full-field high-resolution views of the entire breast without exposing the patient to radiation.
Shear Wave Elastography
How often do you encounter a breast lesion that is difficult to characterize?
Virtual Touch IQ provides non-invasive quantitative assessment of lesion morphology that is not visible in conventional ultrasound imaging. Used with the ABVS, tissue stiffness analysis may help better differentiate between solid tumors, cysts and other areas of concern during breast ultrasound exams.
- Improved patient care as Virtual Touch IQ may help physicians reduce unnecessary breast biopsies.
- Siemens exclusive quality map ensures confidence in every shear wave acquisition.
Hand-held Transducer Capability
What if you need to evaluate an area with a hand-held transducer?
The ACUSON S2000 ABVS can be used for both automated breast volume and conventional hand-held exams. If a lesion is found, a hand-held transducer can be used to acquire additional 2D images including Color Doppler, Elasticity, and Shear Wave Imaging.
- Easily accessible conventional hand-held scanning capabilities enable you to maximize your investment by providing automated and hand-held imaging options.
- For added versatility, the mobile ACUSON S2000 ABVS is a fully operational ultrasound system which can be easily detached from the column for use in other departments across a broad spectrum of clinical applications.
- Improve diagnostic confidence with the ability to quickly assess the axilla or lesion with conventional hand-held scanning.
Flexible Reporting Software without an Additional Workstation
How easy is it for you to read breast ultrasound exams?
The Syngo Ultrasound Breast Analysis included with the S2000 ABVS is a semi-automated BI-RADS reporting tool with efficient analysis of 3D imagery and customizable, at-a-glance image displays that support quick and thorough diagnosis of breast cancers without requiring a separate workstation.
- Synchronized scrolling and multiple hanging protocol options enable fast reading.
- Prior studies load automatically for quick comparison.
- Increased reading flexibility with client-server connectivity and concurrent user licenses.
- Reduced clutter in your office with a software solution that doesn’t require a separate workstation.
3D Total Breast Ultrasound is used with an ACUSON S2000 ABVS ultrasound system, which can offer many additional technical advantages to support efficient, consistent breast diagnosis.
- Convenient Remote Image Review: syngo® Ultrasound Breast Analysis (sUSBA) allows remote review of all data and images captured during ACUSON S2000 ABVS breast ultrasound scans. This valuable software tool provides image analysis and reporting with comprehensive tools for data review and can be used with a variety of workstations.
- Tissue Strain Analytics: The ACUSON S2000 system now also offers the unique ability to assess tissue stiffness with Virtual Touch™ technologies. Virtual Touch technologies use Acoustic Radiation Force Impulse (ARFI) technology to help clinicians better differentiate between tumors, healthy dense breast tissue, fatty tissue and other conditions in deep tissues.
- eSie Touch Compression Elastography: The ACUSON S2000 system, also offers eSie Touch™ elasticity imaging technology, which uses gentle compression to provide high resolution elastograms of tissue stiffness in more superficial tissues (Virtual Touch technologies can provide tissue stiffness analysis for deeper tissues).
- Color Doppler: With superb color sensitivity, the ACUSON S2000 system’s color Doppler technology makes it possible to visualize the subtleties of blood flow around tumors or other areas of concern in fatty or dense breast tissue.
- Additional Hand-Held Transducers: Besides the automated breast ultrasound, the ACUSON S2000 ABVS system supports a wide range of hand-held transducers, including the 18L6 HD transducer, to allow flexible use, including guided needle biopsy.
- Efficient Cup-size and Depth Pre-sets: The ACUSON S2000 ABVS system offers four depth settings, the deepest in the market, and pre-sets optimized by cup size for image consistency, as well as patient comfort. They can be easily selected with the convenient operating touch screen.
- eSieScan™ Workflow Protocols: The ACUSON S2000 ABVS system also enables quick, accurate and reproducible view capture with automated protocols designed to improve efficiency and consistency for every exam using eSieScan™
Complete this form to receive more information about the ACUSON S2000 ABVS
Because of some maintenance activities, this service is not available currently.
Please try again later.