MAGNETOM Symphony, A Tim System 1.5T eco
System benefits include:
- 60-cm system available in an 18- or 32-channel configuration
- Expands upon the Symphony applications, adding additional inline processing such as Inline Diffusion for automated ADC mapping
- Nine Tim application suites standard, including cardiac, pediatric1, and breast
- Lightweight (patient friendly), scalable coils part of the standard configuration
- Advanced applications standard, such as REVEAL for whole-body diffusion. For example, REVEAL can be used to detect lesions on the liver and lymph nodes
- Low siting costs and high technology benefit smaller hospitals and imaging centers
Did this information help you?
1MR scanning has not been established as safe for imaging fetuses and infants less than two years of age. The responsible physician must evaluate the benefits of MR examination compared to those of other imaging.