MAGNETOM Espree 1.5T eco
System benefits include:
- 70-cm system available in an 8-, 18- or 32-channel configuration with Tim technology
- Shortest bore length on the market at 125 cm, enabling head-out exams for up to 60% of routine applications
- 550-lb table-weight limit to support the bariatric population
- Zero helium boil-off
- B19 software level for access to new applications, such as WARP1 with VAT and elastography
- Low siting costs: magnet, equipment, and control room fit into 290 sq. ft.
Did this information help you?
1The MRI restrictions (if any) of the metal implant must be considered prior to the patient undergoing the MRI exam. MR imaging of patients with metallic implants brings specific risks. However, certain implants are approved by the governing regulatory bodies to be MR conditionally safe. For such implants, the previously mentioned warning may not be applicable. Please contact the implant manufacturer for the specific conditional information. The conditions for MR safety are the responsibility of the implant manufacturer, not of Siemens.