Xprecia Stride Coagulation Analyzer
With the Xprecia Stride™ Coagulation Analyzer, healthcare professionals can feel confident that they are getting the usability, safety, efficiency, and accuracy they need. The Xprecia Stride analyzer is designed specifically to meet the needs of today’s healthcare professionals and address the key areas of importance in POC testing.
- Touchscreen features include bright-color interface with step-by-step instructions help guide the user
- Lot calibration using integrated bar-code reader
- Test strip eject button reduces potential biohazard exposure
- Operator lockout feature restricts analyzer use to trained staff only
- Design is compact and portable to enable fast,efficient patient testing at the point of care
- Test requires only small sample applied at tip of strip
- Lab confirmatory testing may be reduced because of good correlation to lab results
- Bar-code scanner offers patient and operator ID entry
Siemens hemostasis quality from lab to point of care.
- Xprecia™ System PT/INR test strips and Siemens’ central lab analyzers use the same Dade® Innovin® reagent and QC
Complete the form below to download the following white papers:
- Comparison and Evaluation of the Xprecia Stride Coagulation Analyzer to the Roche COAGUCHEK XS Coagulation System
- PT/NR Test Performance of the Xprecia Stride Coagulation Analyzer Demonstrates Equivalency
Because of some maintenance activities, this service is not available currently.
Please try again later.
Product availability may vary from country to country and is subject to varying regulatory requirements. Please contact your local representative for availability.