Watch how Siemens Healthineers and Welch Allyn help primary healthcare providers to improve patient outcomes, potentially reduce overall costs, and satisfy diabetes-care quality measures in a single patient visit.
Your diabetic patients face many clinical risks:
- 80% of patients with diabetes will develop diabetic retinopathy.1
- A 1% decrease in HbA1c can decrease the risk of eye damage by 76% and kidney damage by 50%.2
- More than 40% of people with diabetes will develop kidney disease.3
Help reduce these risks with comprehensive solutions at the point of care.
Manage major diabetic complications with this trio
Help improve patient satisfaction and compliance.
- Meet all diabetes care quality measures in one patient visit.
- Help improve patient satisfaction and compliance.
- Transform care delivery with greater efficiency and effectiveness.
Learn more about the impact diabetic retinopathy, A1c and urinalysis testing can have on patients. Scroll through images here.