Watch how Siemens Healthineers and Welch Allyn help primary healthcare providers to improve patient outcomes, potentially reduce overall costs, and satisfy diabetes-care quality measures in a single patient visit.
Your diabetic patients face many clinical risks:
- 80% of patients with diabetes will develop diabetic retinopathy.1
- A 1% decrease in HbA1c can decrease the risk of eye damage by 76% and kidney damage by 50%.2
- More than 40% of people with diabetes will develop kidney disease.3
Help reduce these risks with comprehensive solutions at the point of care.
Manage major diabetic complications with this trio
Help improve patient satisfaction and compliance.
- Meet all diabetes care quality measures in one patient visit.
- Help improve patient satisfaction and compliance.
- Transform care delivery with greater efficiency and effectiveness.
Learn more about the impact diabetic retinopathy, A1c and urinalysis testing can have on patients. Scroll through images here.
Complete the form below to request a quote from a sales representative.
Because of some maintenance activities, this service is not available currently.
Please try again later.
1. National Eye Institute. Facts about diabetic eye disease. Available from: https://nei.nih.gov/health/diabetic/retinopathy
2. DCCT; UKPD; ADA Standards of Medical Care in Diabetes, 2005. Bode BW (ed.). Medical management of type 1 diabetes.
3. J Nephropharmacol. 2016;5(1):49-56. Published online 2015 Oct 9. Available from: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5297507/
4. Garg S, Jani PD, Kshirsagar AV, King B, Chaum E. Telemedicine and retinal images for improving diabetic retinopathy evaluation. Arch Intern Med. 2012 Oct 1:1-2.
5. Medical and Surgical Clinic of Irving Rajiv Dattatreya, MD. Customer testimonial. Signed release on file.
6. Crocker, et al. Patient satisfaction with point-of-care laboratory testing: report of a quality improvement program in an ambulatory practice of an academic medical center. Clinica Chimica Acta. 2013;424:8-11.
*RetinaVue Network requires a software or services subscription. Diagnostic interpretation services are a necessary component of the RetinaVue Network solution and are contracted directly with RetinaVue P.C.