The Siemens Healthineers Executive Summit is an exclusive gathering that enables prominent Healthcare executives to think big about the Healthcare transformation. It offers a rare platform to share forward thinking ideas, connect with peers and learn from best practices.
- Connect with peers
Connect and network with more than 100 selected and most influential CEOs from Healthcare systems around the globe.
- Learn and influence thinking
Learn from best practices and share forward thinking ideas to prepare your organization for the challenges of tomorrow.
- Interact with executive management
Gain insights from a global player active in 75 countries through conversations with the global leadership team of Siemens Healthineers.
Siemens Healthineers Executive Summit 2018
9. October 2018,
Kempinski Hotel, Frankfurt Gravenbruch
Participation by invitation only
For the second time we invite executives and experts to exchange on strategies and new ideas transforming Healthcare and moving toward more value-based, more efficient and patient-centered care.
Find our focus topics and speakers below:
Transforming care delivery – Disrupting the status quo
Transforming care delivery is about providing access, improving workforce efficiency and finding new care models, such as managing population health. Our speakers present their answers to the increasing challenges in the delivery of care
- Randall S Moore, MD, MBA – Former President - Mercy Virtual, Missouri, United States
- Dr. Griffin Myers, Chief Medical Officer - Oak Street Health, Illinois, United States
- John Mattison, Chief Health Information Officer, Kaiser Permanente, Carlifornia, United States
- Dr. Girdhar Gyani, Director General, Association of Healthcare Providers, India
Digitalizing healthcare - Building trust in the digital age
Digital technologies, while holding the potential to change healthcare for the better, also associate the threat of cyberattacks. Cybersecurity is becoming the most important security topic of the future.
- Daniel Nigrin, MD, MS - SVP Information Services & CIO - Boston Children’s Hospital, Massachusetts, United States
- Melissa Hathaway – President Hathaway Global Strategies LLC, Great Falls VA, United States
- Dr. Nicolas Krämer – Chief Executive Officer Lukaskrankenhaus Neuss, Germany
- Sandro Gaycken – Founder and Director Digital Society Institute, ESMT Berlin
Keynote Artificial Intelligence
- Dorin Comaniciu, Vice President Artificial Intelligence, Siemens Healthineers
Expanding precision medicine - Reducing unwarranted care variations
Therapy needs to be tailored to the characteristics of both the patient and disease, resulting in the right treatment for the right patient at the right time. Our speakers present their approaches on removing variations when they are unwarranted and where they don‘t contribute to value.
- Dr. Brent James – Former Chief Quality Officer - Intermountain Health, Utah, United States
- Dr. Mike Modic – Senior Vice President Population Health, Vanderbilt University Nashville, Tennessee, United States
- Dr. Ari Robicsek – Chief Medical Analytics Officer - Providence Health, Washington, United States
- Prof. Matthews Cripps – National Director NHS RightCare, National Health Service England, London, United Kingdom
Delivering high value care – A few words with…
- Dr. Toby Cosgrove – Former Chief Executive Officer, Cleveland Clinic , Ohio, United States
- Peter Pisters, M.D., MHCM - President The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center
- Dr. Bernd Montag - CEO Siemens Healthineers
Interested in learning more about the Executive Summit?
Complete the form and a representative from Siemens Healthineers will be in touch with you.
Because of some maintenance activities, this service is not available currently.
Please try again later.
Speakers are subject to change.