- Referring physicians get instant access to images and reports thanks to the mandated access build into ResolutionMD1. Even prior studies can be accessed.
- ResolutionMD allows for ad-hoc image and report sharing at conferences and in meetings.
- Collaboration mode offers secure sharing of clinical images, automatically anonymized for users that are not registered.
- Physicians can contribute to patient care virtually anywhere, anytime.
- Improve patient involvement by showing images where the patient is located instead of bringing the patient into a reading room or an office.
- Perform a second opinion or primary read with mobile device or laptop.
- For access with an iPad or iPhone:
Download ResolutionMD directly from the Apple App Store
- For access with an Android tablet or smartphone:
Download ResolutionMD directly from Google Play
- For access with a standard Web browser, click on the links below:
Demo-server located in Chicago
Demo-server located in Seattle
Image and file formats
- Computed Tomography (CT) & Enhanced CTComputed Tomography (CT) & Enhanced CT
- Digital X-ray (DR)
- Nuclear Medicine (NM)
- Secondary Capture Images (SC)
- Magnetic Resonance (MR) & Enhanced MR
- Computed Radiography (CR/DX)
- Positron Emission Tomography (PET)
- Ultrasound (US)
- Angiography (XA)
- Mammography (MG)3
- Ophthalmology (OP)
- Endoscopy (ES)
- Encapsulated PDF
- Non-DICOM Data
1Calgary Scientific Inc. is the legal manufacturer of ResolutionMD. It presents the zero footprint moblie and Web solution for image and report viewing.
2It is FDA cleared for diagnostic reading on capable monitors, iPad, iPhone, LG Optimus LTE and Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1
3Mammography is not intended for diagnostic use.