With our PACS, you can benefit from software solutions for routine reading that increase quality and productivity in your radiology department.
Key performances are robust performance, great speed, intuitive operation, and intelligent working aids.
3D everyday routine reading
- With the 3D+1 extension 3D reading is integrated into the routine interpretation process of multi-planar images
- 2D and 3D images are simultaneously displayed
- Standard 3D methods such as MPR/MIP/VRT are available – but also advanced functions like automatic Spine/Rib labeling, automatic reconstruction and views and Image Fusion.
When you require an archive with greater flexibility in terms of consolidation of radiological or clinical data , you can expand your PACS archive with
- an Enterprise Radiology Archive (DICOM VNA) or
- an Enterprise Multi-specialty Archive (syngo.share3 Universal VNA).
Mobile access – on-the-fly reading of images and reports
With the mobile extension of our PACS, referrers can securely access images and reports for viewing in a standard web browser or on a mobile device. Since this solution can be accessed from a standard web browser and Apple or Android mobile device, sharing information with fellow physicians inside and outside the hospital is fast and easy.
- Secure viewing of reports and on-the-fly reading of images in 2D and 3D mode
- Referring physicians are granted access to images and reports through mandated access. Even prior studies can be accessed
- Collaboration mode offers secure sharing of clinical images, automatically anonymized for users that are not registered
- Cleared for diagnostic reading on Android, iPhone, iPad, Laptop and desktop computers5
- HIPAA enabling – no patient data is stored on any external PC or device
Experience ResolutionMD4 with our online demo servers
For access with an iPad or iPhone:
Download ResolutionMD directly from the Apple App Store
For access with an Android tablet or smartphone:
Download ResolutionMD directly from Google Play
Boosts routine reading with intuitive operation, intelligent work aids, mobile access, and 3D technology – making it a smart PACS workhorse that increases quality and productivity in your radiology department.
- Rapid loading performance – helps minimize waiting times and enables you to start reading right away
- Personalized tools and layouts – intuitive user interface and customizable layouts allow quick and efficient navigation through cases
- Integrated 3D functionality – enhances diagnostic capabilities for your daily routine
- Mobile extension – secure mobile access to your data increases productivity and allows collaboration between physicians for improved patient outcomes
Our PACS solution helps make routine reading pay off with the latest technology: it offers 3D for everyday routine reading and provides cost-effective upgrades to keep your IT investment fresh today – and ready to grow with future plans.
- Wide spectrum of clinical applications – clinicians save time by accessing features from their workplace that are usually only available separately
- Modular and scalable design – makes our PACS suitable for a wide range of scenarios and changing requirements
- Smart Data Conversion – with fast and efficient mechanisms that help elevate your PACS system to our PACS solution
Our highly scalable, modular PACS solution lets you connect, integrate, and manage all IT components effortlessly – today and tomorrow – from vendor-neutral archiving up to enterprise-wide solutions.
- Our PACS is a reliable, stable, and easy-to-manage system that can significantly reduce the administrative effort
- Easy integration of all disciplines – including a mammography extension
- One-click interface to open images in mediCAD5 – and post-processed images will be directly stored in the PACS
- Departmental archiving solution – the DICOM Archive is scalable from a single to multiple departments
- PACS imaging consolidation across an entire enterprise – by integrating different radiological departments with our DICOM VNA
- Consolidating enterprise-wide radiological and clinical data – with multi-specialty archiving solution Universal VNA
syngo.plaza is not commercially available in all countries. Due to regulatory reasons its future availability cannot be guaranteed. Please contact your local Siemens organization for further details.
1syngo.plaza 3D+ is a product deployment which combines syngo.plaza with syngo.via 3D functionality. Please refer to your sales representative whether the product is available for your country.
2These options are realized by seamless interfaces to other Siemens or 3rd party products
3syngo.share consists of several medical devices of ITH icoserve technology for healthcare GmbH, Innsbruck, Austria. syngo.share products are not commercially available in all countries and their future availability cannot be guaranteed due to regulatory reasons. Please contact your local Siemens organization for further details.
4Calgary Scientific Inc. is the legal manufacturer of ResolutionMD. It presents the zero footprint mobile and Web solution for Image and report viewing. It is FDA cleared for diagnostic reading on capable monitors, iPad, iPhone, LG Optimus LTE and Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 .
5Option. mediCAD is a medical device of Hectec GmbH, Landshut, Germany. mediCAD currently is not available in all countries.