In some markets, highly-qualified staff is hard to come by and a relevant cost factor. In addition, some procedures are just less common than others. This leads to a situation in which not all technologists can confidently realize all examinations at the same high standard. As one result of this, not all procedures can be offered at all sites at all times.
syngo Virtual Cockpit, a software for remote scanning assistance, lets you make the most of your imaging devices. With remote scanning assistance you can transform care delivery and achieve a higher level of standardization.
Adapt to today’s challenges and evolve for tomorrow’s opportunities
Learn how syngo Virtual Cockpit helps improve the radiology service at the University Hospital in Essen, Germany by using modalities more efficiently.
Features & Benefits
Boost confidence by sharing in-house expertise
Do you have more advanced procedures on your horizon, and are you looking for well-trained staff so you can achieve top standards? Highly-qualified personnel are scarce, and that's a relevant cost factor.
Re-think the way you work as team and increase workforce productivity: syngo Virtual Cockpit is an IT solution that makes your experts’ knowledge accessible across sites in real time. In cases requiring advanced skills, technologists can always call on an expert for live support.
Address patient satisfaction by improving availability
Patients are becoming more informed and demanding. They’re knowledgeable, they shop around, and they want easy access. You need to offer them a wide range of scans at their preferred location with no wait time.
Even in times of staff shortage, you can offer all your procedures at all your locations – because your experts are now available everywhere. Patients have more convenient access to a nearby scanner site, they can be scheduled quickly, and they'll enjoy a shorter wait time.
Relieve cost pressure by enhancing flexibility
Are you looking for new ways to make healthcare delivery more productive? You'll need to reduce unwarranted variations, make procedures more efficient, and open up additional revenue streams.
By sharing expert knowledge throughout your enterprise, the syngo Virtual Cockpit software promotes a higher degree of standardization and lets you reduce unwarranted variations, resulting in higher productivity and diagnostic consistency. The ability to include even the most advanced procedures – like cardiac and prostate imaging – at every site also makes it possible to generate additional revenue.
Committed to patient security, in and out of the examination room
syngo Virtual Cockpit helps safeguard patient data in multiple ways, through several layers of security.
- syngo Virtual Cockpit’s Infrastructure Server is hardened according to guidelines provided by the Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA); upgrades and installations to account for local policies are available
- Personally Identifiable Information (PII) is limited to usernames, securing sensitive data
- Required Personal Health Information (PHI) is transferred—but not stored persistently—for extended privacy and protection
- Data confidentiality and integrity is protected through encryption
- Incident response experts are available 24/7
- In the event of suspected attacks, our incident response team will analyze threats and mitigate impact
- The syngo Virtual Cockpit connects to the scanner via Expert-i, a medical device fully approved by the FDA