How to Set Up a Successful Cardiac PET Program: From Planning to Outcomes
Moderator: Robert Brait, PET Product Manager, Siemens Healthineers
Speaker: Denise Bruno, MBA, BSNM, CNMT, RT(N,R),RCC, Intermountain Heart Institute CV Director, Intermountain Healthcare
It can be a large undertaking to bring cardiac PET to your institution—but the return on this investment both clinically and operationally can be significant.
Learn the strategies The Intermountain Medical Center Heart Institute, part of Intermountain Healthcare, used to successfully expand its nuclear cardiac program to include cardiac PET.
By viewing this webinar, you will learn how to:
- Evaluate the need for Cardiac PET, including significant drivers
- Achieve internal buy-in: Key milestones and learnings
- Determine reimbursement
- Realize positive clinical, operational, and financial outcomes
- Navigate challenges and pitfalls
- Plan for future expansion
Who will benefit from this webinar?
Administration & Service Line Levels; Director of Radiology & Nuclear Medicine; Cardiologists; Physicians; CV Administration and Management.