EMIT II Plus Buprenorphine Assay
Buprenorphine is a semisynthetic opiate that has powerful analgesic capabilities and is approximately 25–40 times as potent as morphine. Buprenorphine is used as a substitution drug for opioid addiction treatment but has a high potential for abuse and addiction.
The EMIT II Plus Buprenorphine Assay provides:
- High specificity for buprenorphine and norbuprenorphine
- No cross-reactivity to buprenorphine glucuronide or norbuprenorphine glucuronide
- No cross-reactivity relative to common interferants such as riboflavin
- Ready-to-use liquid reagents, calibrators, and controls
- ≥90% agreement to LC-MS/MS
Applications are available for the Viva-Jr®, Viva-E®, Viva-ProE®, V-Twin® drug testing systems and AU® Series analyzers.